AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

Question For All Of You Facebook Aficionados...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Aahhyes68

Aahhyes68

Just Call Me Steve....

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 300

Posted Feb. 06 2013 - 02:59 PM

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!!WARNING!!! FACEBOOK CHANGED THEIR PRIVACY SETTINGS ONCE MORE!!! DUE TO THE NEW “GRAPH APP” ANYONE ON FACEBOOK (INCLUDING OTHER COUNTRIES) CAN SEE YOUR PICTURES, LIKES, AND COMMENTS. The next 2 weeks I will be posting this, and please once you have done it please post DONE! Those of you who do not keep my information from going out to the public, I will have to DELETE YOU! I w...ant to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. I post shots of my family that I don't want strangers to have access to!!! This happens when our friends click "like" or "comment"... automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because Facebook has configured it that way. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on “FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "LIFE EVENTS" and "COMMENTS & LIKES". By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public. Now, copy and paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page, I will do the same. Thanks

I don't do a lot of FB'ing so does any of this make sense for you guys that are familiar with way FB works ?  :who_there: 

Edited by Aahhyes68, Feb. 06 2013 - 03:00 PM.

Signature:

nra.gifNRA Life Member

crawling-bug_zps46047d17.gif

#2 OFFLINE   satchmodog

satchmodog

Founding Brother

• Group:New.Members
  • Member ID: 8,334

Contributor

Posted Feb. 06 2013 - 03:06 PM

whenever people post shat like this, ignore it. don't repost it, and do not like it. the crap gets spread around like a whore in a van full of football players.

Signature:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

Incompetent;the Queen looked pissed as if "I can't believe we are entertaining this lawn jockey". ebrfan

shat, I had a girl out shooting last week and she had to pee. I told her to go piss in the grass because I don't want my camper crapper to get full and have to empty it. Cretin

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Know this. No matter who you vote for, the government still gets in.

#3 OFFLINE   Aahhyes68

Aahhyes68

Just Call Me Steve....

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 300

Posted Feb. 06 2013 - 03:07 PM

whenever people post shat like this, ignore it. don't repost it, and do not like it. the crap gets spread around like a whore in a van full of football players.

:bellylaf:

Did you look at the "settings" he's referring to ? Do they mean anything ?

#4 OFFLINE   Ready22

Ready22

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 26,732

Posted Feb. 06 2013 - 03:29 PM

:bellylaf:

Did you look at the "settings" he's referring to ? Do they mean anything ?

I think they are full of shat. I'm pretty well secured on my Facebook... everything visible, is visible to friends only. You can't search me by name, and you can't add me as a friend, only I can. Everything else is hidden if need be.

Signature:

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.”
~George Washington

Nebraskans! Please visit the Nebraska sub-forum. Click --> http://www.ar15armor...um/90-nebraska/

#5 OFFLINE   JadedLady

JadedLady

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 6,476

Posted Feb. 06 2013 - 03:30 PM

That is spam..  

There is information on the new graphing roll out and instructions to a time consuming manual function you can perform to further hide your photos.. 

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/how-to-prepare-your-facebook-profile-for-graph-search-143714891.html

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center