POF Ambi Bolt Catch Release

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bcouloncars

Bcouloncars

• Group:Members*
  • Member ID: 22,488

Posted Jul. 31 2011 - 06:03 PM

:bill: I have a POF 415 Gen 3 Lower, although the ambi release doesn't move enough to actuate the bolt catch out of the way. I used a RRA LPK and the kit from POF. Need some help, any ideas would be appreciated.

#2 OFFLINE   Gran Torino

Gran Torino

Get off my lawn

• Group:New.Members
  • Member ID: 18,313

Posted Jul. 31 2011 - 07:29 PM

:bill: I have a POF 415 Gen 3 Lower, although the ambi release doesn't move enough to actuate the bolt catch out of the way. I used a RRA LPK and the kit from POF. Need some help, any ideas would be appreciated.

I had a similar problem.....I swapped the bolt catch from one of my other rifles and it worked perfectly. I put the bolt catch that was on the POF and put it on my other rifle. It worked perfectly :unsure: So I swapped them back... the original problem on the POF returned. :unsure: I compared the two bolt catches and couldn't see any difference so I swapped them back to the opposite rifles...it worked perfectly... :unsure: Needless to say I left them and have had zero problems from either rifle.......go figure :unsure:

#3 OFFLINE   MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 22,055

Posted Aug. 01 2011 - 09:27 AM

are you sure the "pins" and spring are in correctly? the only problem i had with mine, was my fault. i over tightened the set screw/pivoit pin for the right side paddle. just loosened it a litle and its perfect.

Signature:
If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal isn't for you.

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no eyes or ears."
"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

"On every unauthoritative exercise of power by the legislature must the people rise in rebellion or their silence be construed into a surrender of that power to them? If so, how many rebellions should we have had already?"

"Cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. They are the most vigorous, the most independant, the most virtuous, and they are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bands."

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center