• Member ID: 13,758

Posted Aug. 18 2016 - 10:12 PM

gallery_13758_205_59592.jpg

gallery_13758_205_131116.jpg

• Bentwrench likes this

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#2 OFFLINE   ewallover

ewallover

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 18,501

Posted Aug. 18 2016 - 10:59 PM

How much???

#3 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Aug. 18 2016 - 11:09 PM

$1300 MSRP so likely $1100ish on the street.

#4 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted Aug. 18 2016 - 11:16 PM

I like it.  Right now I would have to go with the Glock 40 Gen 4 MOS it is optic sight ready and holds 15 in the magazine which makes 16 rounds with one in the snout.

Edited by gshayd, Aug. 19 2016 - 07:42 AM.

Signature:

NRA 4 Life

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#5 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron

Posted Aug. 18 2016 - 11:40 PM

Hopefully they do it in stainless or a nice camo eventually.

#6 OFFLINE   af22raptor

af22raptor

• Group:Members*
  • Member ID: 11,401

Posted Aug. 19 2016 - 02:47 AM

That is a very nice 1911 Long Slide the only thing that is missing is the Laser Sight from the Terminator!  I bet Arnold would love it! lol

I do not have a Remington 1911 yet but I think this would be a very nice pistol to try the brand out.

Signature:
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
|SA Custom Shop 1911-A1 Loaded|SA NM MEU(SOC)Mil-Spec|Glock 22|HK USP 45 Comp|KP97|SA XDm9|PT92AFD|PT140|COLT KING COBRA|HK USC|MINI-30|Custom AR15 SNIPER|M590A1|Moded CAR15|7.62x39 Colt AR-15 Carbine|
US Navy Retired, NRA Member, Conceal Weapon Permit Holder
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   nickE10mm

nickE10mm

• Member ID: 9,218

Posted Aug. 19 2016 - 06:34 PM

ME LIKEY!! Except for the price tag ....

#8 OFFLINE   ewallover

ewallover

• Member ID: 18,501

Posted Aug. 19 2016 - 08:01 PM

A great cat (Mountain Lion) pistol!!!!

#9 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Member ID: 3,238

Posted Aug. 19 2016 - 09:14 PM

I think the Remington will be a nice option for those who can't afford a custom Fusion pistol.  A great option for hog hunting too.  I like it!  Dan Wesson's Bruin is almost twice the price at approx. $2200 USD.

15z_DWBruinBronze_L_01881-500x326.png

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero, Aug. 19 2016 - 09:17 PM.

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"I am Mamuwalde, an African prince!  I'm sorry, I don't have any bread on me, as for 'kicking-my-ass' I strongly suggest

you give-it careful consideration before trying." - Blacula/Mamuwalde, 'Scream Blacula Scream'

"You better wake-up.  The world your living in is just a sugar-coated topping!  There is another world beneath it - the real world.  And if you

want to survive it, you better learn to pull-the-trigger!" - Blade the Daywalker, 'Blade'

#10 OFFLINE   The_Shadow

The_Shadow

• Group:10mm Staff
  • Member ID: 10,723

Posted Aug. 23 2016 - 09:35 AM

I would like to see how much case support the R1 10mm pistol has and if it is a ramped barrel design?

I have to wonder if Remington will also produce some new 10mm ammo to complement the R1 10mm pistol???????

We will see...

Signature:
The
SHADOW

The "10mm" I'm Packin', Has The Bullets Wackin', Smakin' & The Slide is Rackin' & Jackin'!
NRA Life Member
Southeast, LoUiSiAna

#11 OFFLINE   Iceman14

Iceman14

• Group:New Members
  • Member ID: 30,890

Posted Oct. 03 2016 - 08:49 AM

It's a Para LS hunter, just rebranded. I have one

#12 OFFLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Member ID: 16,016

Posted Oct. 03 2016 - 10:03 AM

I think the Remington will be a nice option for those who can't afford a custom Fusion pistol.  A great option for hog hunting too.  I like it!  Dan Wesson's Bruin is almost twice the price at approx. $2200 USD.

15z_DWBruinBronze_L_01881-500x326.png

Dang, that is sweet. DW is definitely where you get what you pay for.

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#13 OFFLINE   gandog56

gandog56

• Member ID: 10,583

Posted Oct. 12 2016 - 04:05 PM

Nah, I think I'll stick with my Fusion Firearms Long Slide Hunter.........................which I got because it was the only 10mm long slide I could easily obtain at the time.

CappieHunterTradXlElite-4.jpg

Signature:

People think I'm paranoid because I have lots of guns. If I have lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

#14 OFFLINE   racoonbeast

racoonbeast

• Group:Members*
  • Member ID: 31,970

Posted Apr. 15 2017 - 08:42 AM

I gave this gun a serious look while selecting the 10mm long slide of my dreams. I finally bit the bullet, coughed up the bucks, and got a new Dan Wesson Bruin (the entirely black one - not a blem) for $1800.00 out the door. I am very happy with it. Though I do wonder what Dan Wesson was smoking when they thought the artsy, angled recoil spring plug was a good idea. It is rather finicky and can be difficult to get back in to its exact place that it needs, and does not provide a flat work surface for the bushing wrench. It can be a real pain to work with. But, I consider that a very small issue with an otherwise beautiful and extremely well made gun.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center