DINODAD32's New AK47 Video-----Question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SturmGewehr

SturmGewehr

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 31,177

Posted Jan. 28 2017 - 10:52 PM

Dinodad32 has some nice basic videos on the AR15.  Recently he got an AK47.  Dinodad32 lives in California and in this video he discusses the new laws.

So, Question:  Just look at the first two minutes and you see him and a friend with their AKs with 30 round magazines.  How does he get away with 30 round magazines.  He also does this with his AR15 videos.  What am I missing?

#2 OFFLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted Jan. 30 2017 - 10:49 PM

If he keeps on talking like that he needs to be buttstroked.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Signature:

NRA 4 Life
M1Garand.jpg

3b3e8bab-4ecf-46a2-a495-0d6d30813a76.jpg

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#3 OFFLINE   SturmGewehr

SturmGewehr

Posted Jan. 31 2017 - 12:16 AM

Well I like DinoDad, he has done some videos and his heart seems to be in the right place.  But how does he get away with those magazines?  Some people say this is a felony in California and some people say (and the law SEEMS to say) it is a $100. fine for first offenders bumping up to $300. for second timers.

#4 ONLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 25,426

Posted Jan. 31 2017 - 12:42 AM

I stopped watching it after 25 seconds, when Dinodad's buddy points an AK-47 at Dinodad's head.

Signature:

Lighten up Francis!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin
A
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

t_army-of-the-trans-mississippi-confeder

#5 OFFLINE   SturmGewehr

SturmGewehr

Posted Jan. 31 2017 - 01:37 AM

I stopped watching it after 25 seconds, when Dinodad's buddy points an AK-47 at Dinodad's head.

Too bad, you would have seen it pointed there so often you would think there is a target on the side of Dinodad's head. 

Hey, there is a 30 round magazine in that gun too.

OK, maybe an AK47 just will never look good with a ten round magazine.  It will look phony, you just don't see that.  Maybe this is one of those 10 round magazines which are made to look like 30 rounders, I don't know.  But Dinodad has a video of him at the range, shooting his AR15 with a thirty round magazine in it-----in California.

#6 OFFLINE   Etho

Etho

The Donut Man

• Member ID: 84

Posted Feb. 26 2017 - 03:01 PM

Maybe he just doesn't care about the law and has proper capacity magazines....plenty of people take the civil disobedience route with this stuff. It happened all the time during the federal ban from 1994-2004. It happens with short barrels and it happens with machine guns too. 

The more important question is why are you so worried about him having 30 round magazines? 

Edited by Etho, Feb. 26 2017 - 03:02 PM.

Signature:
"Is that the come back and kick me whistle?" Roger Smith

#7 OFFLINE   SturmGewehr

SturmGewehr

Posted Feb. 26 2017 - 03:42 PM

Maybe he just doesn't care about the law and has proper capacity magazines....plenty of people take the civil disobedience route with this stuff. It happened all the time during the federal ban from 1994-2004. It happens with short barrels and it happens with machine guns too. 

The more important question is why are you so worried about him having 30 round magazines? 

I never said I was worried.  I want to know how he gets away with it.  He makes AR15 videos with 30 rounders also.  He is not in my county.  I would make him out to be in Southern California.  There, if someone like me made a video with a 30 round magazine I would get a knock at the door.  Perhaps this is not really 30 rounds?  It could be 10 and blocked off?  He could have a movie permit???--those Hollywood guys certainly film with 30 round magazines.  Jerry Brown would kick the door in and do a cavity strip search looking for 30 rounders.

#8 OFFLINE   Etho

Etho

The Donut Man

• Member ID: 84

Posted Feb. 26 2017 - 04:58 PM

He gets away with it the same way as everyone else who breaks the law. Don't get caught by anyone who would care. 

#9 OFFLINE   towtruck

towtruck

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 22,192

Posted Feb. 26 2017 - 09:10 PM

I can't view the vids right now.....does he actually shoot from these mags?  There are 10/30 mags everywhere that look like 30's and hold ten. Perfectly legal. 

Signature:
Posted Image

In the words of my grandfather...
"Beauty is only skin deep- ugly goes clear to the bone!"
"You can't fix stupid"
"Sometimes fishing is better than catching"
"There is no sense being stupid unless you show it"
"Guns and fishing poles----you can never have enough!"
"When it comes to your wife and buying more guns it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!"
"If you fly it, float it, or ***k it, RENT it!"

#10 OFFLINE   SturmGewehr

SturmGewehr

Posted Feb. 26 2017 - 11:07 PM

I can't view the vids right now.....does he actually shoot from these mags?  There are 10/30 mags everywhere that look like 30's and hold ten. Perfectly legal. 

He has another video where he is at the range shooting with his new ACOG on his AR15.  He has a magazine which is 30 round length.  For the AK, less than 30 rounds looks odd in that gun.  Maybe people in 10 round states are just using the ten rounders which look like thirty, I don't know but that is why I asked in this thread.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center