• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Forsaken352

Forsaken352

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 24,941

Posted Apr. 19 2017 - 07:18 PM

Info:

I've got a 16" Tavor SAR in OD Green for sale. I haven't kept track, but if I had to guess I would say it's had less than 500 rounds fired, none of which being steel case. It is pretty much bare bones, except for the Specwar flash hider. The original bird cage flash hider and locking nut will be included, as well as a small tube or Rocksett that came with the Specwar, should anybody wish to use it for a suppressor mount (Please note: The flash hider is currently installed hand tight, and will be shipped to any potential buyer as such.). Also included will be a Blackhawk rapid-adjust 2 point sling. The only reason I am selling this rifle is to offset the cost of another rifle which I have recently purchased.

Pictures:

Tavor_1.jpg

Tavor_3.jpg

Tavor_5.jpg

Tavor_6.jpg

Tavor_8.jpg

Tavor_9.jpg

Tavor_7.jpg

Tavor_12.jpg

Tavor_14.jpg

The front sight does have tritium, and it is nowhere near the end of its life.

Tavor_13.jpg

Tavor_15.jpg

The rifle never came with an IWI magazine, so I will include two Gen 2 windowed P-mags, four if you are an Armory patron.

Tavor_16.jpg

Overall, this rifle is in excellent condition. The only things which indicate it is used, besides normal wear, is a very small ding in the plastic of the "trigger guard" (about 3mm long, can kind of be seen in the 4th picture), a few areas of the picatinny rail have had the finish worn off on the edges, and the pins for the trigger compartment are scratched some from using bullets to push them (see first picture).

If there is anything else you'd like a picture of, feel free to ask. 

Asking price is $1,400, shipped to your FFL, $1,300 if you are an Armory patron.

PayPal or Postal Money Order preferred.

Thank you!

Signature:

Never forget.

We will not comply.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#2 ONLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

• Group:E.S. Staff
  • Member ID: 17,756

Posted Apr. 20 2017 - 12:43 AM

Info:

I've got a 16" Tavor SAR in OD Green for sale. I haven't kept track, but if I had to guess I would say it's had less than 500 rounds fired, none of which being steel case. It is pretty much bare bones, except for the Specwar flash hider. The original bird cage flash hider and locking nut will be included, as well as a small tube or Rocksett that came with the Specwar, should anybody wish to use it for a suppressor mount (Please note: The flash hider is currently installed hand tight, and will be shipped to any potential buyer as such.). Also included will be a Blackhawk rapid-adjust 2 point sling. The only reason I am selling this rifle is to offset the cost of another rifle which I have recently purchased.

Pictures:

Tavor_1.jpg

Tavor_3.jpg

Tavor_5.jpg

Tavor_6.jpg

Tavor_8.jpg

Tavor_9.jpg

Tavor_7.jpg

Tavor_12.jpg

Tavor_14.jpg

The front sight does have tritium, and it is nowhere near the end of its life.
Tavor_13.jpg

Tavor_15.jpg

The rifle never came with an IWI magazine, so I will include two Gen 2 windowed P-mags, four if you are an Armory patron.
Tavor_16.jpg

Overall, this rifle is in excellent condition. The only things which indicate it is used, besides normal wear, is a very small ding in the plastic of the "trigger guard" (about 3mm long, can kind of be seen in the 4th picture), a few areas of the picatinny rail have had the finish worn off on the edges, and the pins for the trigger compartment are scratched some from using bullets to push them (see first picture).

If there is anything else you'd like a picture of, feel free to ask. 

Asking price is $1,400, shipped to your FFL, $1,300 if you are an Armory patron.

PayPal or Postal Money Order preferred.

Thank you!

Good luck on the sale!

Signature:
Purpose should drive the Purchase......
The "one shot group". A way to save time, money and barrel life!

#3 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted Apr. 20 2017 - 01:23 AM

sweet!

• Forsaken352 likes this

Signature:

NRA 4 Life
M1Garand.jpg

3b3e8bab-4ecf-46a2-a495-0d6d30813a76.jpg

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#4 OFFLINE   Forsaken352

Forsaken352

Posted Apr. 20 2017 - 09:02 AM

Good luck on the sale!

Appreciate it!

#5 OFFLINE   Meattruck

Meattruck

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 22,783

Posted Apr. 20 2017 - 11:22 AM

Damn! if i didn't just close on a house this past tuesday i would be on this like white on rice. good luck with the sale. hope you find a buyer quick so temptation isn't there for me!

• Forsaken352 likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Forsaken352

Forsaken352

Posted Apr. 20 2017 - 12:41 PM

Damn! if i didn't just close on a house this past tuesday i would be on this like white on rice. good luck with the sale. hope you find a buyer quick so temptation isn't there for me!

Thank you, and congrats on the new house!

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center