• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Senior Rifle Instructor: RWVA

• Group:10mm Staff
  • Member ID: 428

Posted May. 05 2017 - 11:54 PM

Save $50. Just for you guys. I have this listed on GB. 

Other projects need done,  so thinning the herd.

$579+$30 shipping.

Read this first:

This complete upper for sale fits Armalite style uppers NOT DPMS. Unrelated side note: an Armalite upper will fit on a DPMS lower with an unsightly gap, but still work. But this is the opposite case. 

This Armalite lower fits ONLY Armalite style uppers. There are a few brands out there other than Armalite.

The key to knowing if your upper will be compatible is by looking at the rear of all Armalite receivers where the buffer tube meets the rear of the receiver. 

Notice the 45 degree angled straight cut, coming up from the rear takedown pin up towards the front of the buffer tube. DPMS is curved in this same area.

That said, on to the description.

This is one bad A$$ Upper, the last one you need.

Hard to find Matrix Aerospace (subcontractor for Ruger and other AR style rifles) 308 Complete Lower. Armalite owners, free yourself from the tyranny of using modified M14 mags on your Armalite AR-10 rifle. This lower takes common PMags! How cool is that? Check last pic to make sure this will fit with your upper. Has the Armalite rear style straight cut (vs DPMS round cut) reciever cut so fits Armalite style uppers only, not DPMS.  Mil-Spec 7075 T-6 forged aluminium and hard coat anodized in a satin matte finish. Dry film lube coated for extra resistance. It has nice secure hand filling grip with storage in the bottom of the grip. The mag release is dimpled nicely for a positive release. It has less than 200 rounds fired when it was on it’s original upper. I have only shot Hornady A-Max .308 match ammo thru this. Has a top of the line Magpul PRS totally adjustable stock! Super nice 2 stage MATCH grade trigger also installed by Central Florida Firearms. This is a lower based on the Armalite pattern lower so takes an Armalite style upper. The unique thing is this lower, while Armalite based design, Matrix Enterprise designed it so it will take the common PMag DPMS based mags! Includes one PMag, exact one shown in pic. Weight of the lower without the mag is 3#13 oz. Don’t miss out on this unique lower. This upper was assembled by Central Florida Firearms Ask any questions before bidding. Make sure your FFL will transfer this item from a NON-FFL! I will include my Drivers License. Thanks! Matrix Aerospace web page here: http://www.matrixaero.com/$579+$30 Shipping.
eDahmW.jpg
9oUJD1.jpg
nuwegp.jpg
qERc10.jpg

Signature:

FEMA REGION 6 "Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals. They broke the law, because freedom is always illegal.  Larken Rose

Luck is where skill and opportunity meet. Join me for 2 days here at the most beautiful range in the world, the NRA Whittington Center: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=40690.msg291022#msg291022 

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=47208.0

Or for 3 days here:http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=29768.0 NM  

Or here for our new Unknown Distance event: http://appleseedinfo...p?topic=46934.0

Certified New Mexico Hunter Education Instructor.

Camp Director: National Rifle Association Whittington Center's Adventure Camp

byu4Rf.jpg

L5hhT5.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

• Group:E.S. Staff
  • Member ID: 17,756

Posted May. 05 2017 - 11:58 PM

Save $50. Just for you guys. I have this listed on GB.
$649+$30 shipping.
Read this first:
This complete upper for sale fits Armalite style uppers NOT DPMS. Unrelated side note: an Armalite upper will fit on a DPMS lower with an unsightly gap, but still work. But this is the opposite case. 

This Armalite lower fits ONLY Armalite style uppers. There are a few brands out there other than Armalite.
The key to knowing if your upper will be compatible is by looking at the rear of all Armalite receivers where the buffer tube meets the rear of the receiver. 
Notice the angled straight cuts, coming up from the rear takedown pin up towards the front of the buffer tube. DPMS is curved in this same area.

That said, on to the description.

Hard to find Matrix Aerospace (subcontractor for Ruger and other AR style rifles) 308 Complete Lower. Armalite owners, free yourself from the tyranny of using modified M14 mags on your Armalite AR-10 rifle. This lower takes common PMags! How cool is that? Check last pic to make sure this will fit with your upper. Has the Armalite rear style straight cut (vs DPMS round cut) reciever cut so fits Armalite style uppers only, not DPMS. See pic of spec sheet to know how your upper must fit together with this lower. Mil-Spec 7075 T-6 forged aluminium and hard coat anodized in a satin matte finish. Dry film lube coated for extra resistance. It has nice secure hand filling grip with storage in the bottom of the grip. The mag release is dimpled nicely for a positive release. It has less than 200 rounds fired when it was on its original upper. I have only shot Hornady A-Max .308 match ammo thru this. Has a top of the line Magpul PRS totally adjustable stock! Super nice 2 stage MATCH grade trigger also installed by Central Florida Firearms. This is a lower based on the Armalite pattern lower so takes an Armalite style upper. The unique thing is this lower, while Armalite based design, Matrix Enterprise designed it so it will take the common PMag DPMS based mags! Includes one PMag, exact one shown in pic. Weight of the lower without the mag is 3#13 oz. Dont miss out on this unique lower. This upper was assembled by Central Florida Firearms Ask any questions before bidding. Make sure your FFL will transfer this item from a NON-FFL! I will include my Drivers License. Thanks! Matrix Aerospace web page here: http://www.matrixaero.com/$649+$30 Shipping.
eDahmW.jpg
9oUJD1.jpg
nuwegp.jpg
qERc10.jpg

Damn brother. That is a gorgeous piece!

Signature:
Purpose should drive the Purchase......
The "one shot group". A way to save time, money and barrel life!

#3 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Posted May. 06 2017 - 12:58 PM

Someone asked me If I will take less. I will come down a bit, PM if interested.

#4 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 16,016

Posted May. 06 2017 - 03:53 PM

Wow, that is sweet. Good luck on the sale.
Just curious (I know nothing about the 10) could this work with .338 federal?

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Normally I don't talk to Obama supporters, but when I do, I ask for large fries with my order.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#5 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 19,861

Posted May. 06 2017 - 04:09 PM

Good Luck on the sale.

I have to mention that Matrix arms had some good looking rails for 5.56 

and 7.62 for very reasonable prices !

Signature:

A Vote for Trump is a vote for a liberal !

NRA Life Member

The People's power flows through the States, not Washington.

Repeal the 17th Amendment.

Read Levin's The Liberty Amendments, Liberty and Tyranny, Ameratopia, and Men in Black.

#6 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Posted May. 06 2017 - 04:40 PM

Wow, that is sweet. Good luck on the sale.
Just curious (I know nothing about the 10) could this work with .338 federal?

The 338 Federal is now chambered in the Armalite AR-10T, so yes. Add your own Armalite upper.

Or if you built your own custom rifle use an Armalite style upper and a custom barrel.

Thanks!

TG

#7 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Posted May. 06 2017 - 04:45 PM

Here is the difference in the 2 receiver cuts.

AGjtw5.png

#8 OFFLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted May. 08 2017 - 07:44 AM

BHW will make you a .338 Barrel to go on your AR10  :segrin:

Signature:

NRA 4 Life
M1Garand.jpg

3b3e8bab-4ecf-46a2-a495-0d6d30813a76.jpg

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#9 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Posted May. 11 2017 - 11:15 AM

Price drop to $579+ the shipping. Last chance before I take it to Whittington Center where it will sell for sure.

TG

#10 OFFLINE   TaosGlock

TaosGlock

Posted May. 12 2017 - 02:47 PM

SOLD! Thanks for your interest guys!

TG

#11 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater