• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jaeger48

Jaeger48

chances are I'm wrong

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 21,618

Posted May. 19 2017 - 08:12 PM

It's slightly overcast and 68 outside. I'm in my shorts, sipping a beer, and grilling burgers. It's almost a perfect night. Let's see how receptive the wife is and then it'll be perfect.
  • bamashooter likes this

#2 ONLINE   HAZMAT

HAZMAT

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 31,714

Posted May. 19 2017 - 08:44 PM

It's slightly overcast and 68 degrees, I'm in my jeans, sipping a beer and eating a bacon cheeseburger at the local pub. Barmaid called me honey. Perfect.

Matt

• bamashooter likes this

Signature:

Land & Marine Transportation Emergency Response ( Retired ) Petroleum Fire Fighting, HAZMAT and Spill Response.

Space Shuttle Columbia Recovery Team,  Corsicana, Texas  ICP.  2003

Benefactor Member: NRA

Valhalla, I am coming !  ...........................................Led Zeppelin

#3 OFFLINE   hzhardy

hzhardy

• Member ID: 26,113

Posted May. 19 2017 - 08:49 PM

It is storming outside, but the wife will be home in about 30 minute and we are going to crack open a crowler from a local brewer and that will top my day off.

Signature:
Ill have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years. Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

#4 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

• Group:G.D. Staff
  • Member ID: 22,192

Posted May. 19 2017 - 09:27 PM

It's 84, I'm eating cold leftover pizza that has all the toppings removed as old avocado and tomato don't go well on cold pizza.,the wife is gone taking her girlfriend out on her birthday, I have no idea when she will be home, the horses are fed, my days worth of work around the house is done. I should be at pdog camp tipping a cold one with newbe right now but alas there are no pdogs.....perfect  :donyell:

• bamashooter likes this

Signature:
Posted Image

In the words of my grandfather...
"Beauty is only skin deep- ugly goes clear to the bone!"
"You can't fix stupid"
"Sometimes fishing is better than catching"
"There is no sense being stupid unless you show it"
"Guns and fishing poles----you can never have enough!"
"When it comes to your wife and buying more guns it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!"
"If you fly it, float it, or ***k it, RENT it!"

#5 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 16,016

Posted May. 19 2017 - 09:38 PM

75° out, just came back in about an hour ago from setting on the porch having a cup of coffee. Still full from Zesty Italian marinated chicken breasts on the BGE. Baked potato and black eyed peas with jalapeños in them. Sliced Italian bread with butter and a glass with ice filled with Dr. Pepper.

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Normally I don't talk to Obama supporters, but when I do, I ask for large fries with my order.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#6 OFFLINE   scratchy wilson

scratchy wilson

• Member ID: 1,640

Posted May. 19 2017 - 10:33 PM

It's about 45.  Snow on the ground this morning.  Long day at work.  No beer, and I'm too tired to get food.  My shoulder bugging me some.

But I have serious gun lust after handling a Win model 70 in .416 Rem and a .500 A Square(probably based of a CZ of some sort). :segrin:

Edited by scratchy wilson, May. 19 2017 - 10:34 PM.

#7 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

• Member ID: 3,430

Posted May. 19 2017 - 10:45 PM

46° here, and the rain just moved off. Spent the evening watching the tube, hand decapping 500 crimped primer cases, then reamed 100 pockets.

I've got work in the morning, so a couple shots of George Dickel and I'll be headed for the rack. :offtobed:

Signature:

We have plenty of youth....what we need now is a fountain of smart!

democarp_sm_zpsqkgybz63.jpg

US%20Flag%20AR_sm_zps3fygmnsh.jpg

Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, And Bones Heal

So Suck It Up Buttercup!

"You came here lookin' for a killin'. If you stick around there's going to be some. I don't know any plainer way to put it."

John Payne as Vince Bonner ~ Restless Gun

#8 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted May. 19 2017 - 10:47 PM

It's about 45.  Snow on the ground this morning.  Long day at work.  No beer, and I'm too tired to get food.  My shoulder bugging me some.

But I have serious gun lust after handling a Win model 70 in .416 Rem and a .500 A Square(probably based of a CZ of some sort). :segrin:

That 70 (my favorite ) in .416 is so cool. Everyone needs a dangerous game rifle.

#9 OFFLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Member ID: 24,285

Posted May. 19 2017 - 11:49 PM

I didn't do crap today the wife had some injections for her back in outpatient surgery...had a London Broil sandwich with Swiss cheese  from leftovers.  I marinated the London Broil in Olive Garden Creamy Italian salad Dressing. I took it out and browned it in the digital pressure cooker. Used some Pioneer Brown gravy Mix added a package of  dried Italian Slad Dress mix to the gravy. Diced a large onion and sliced up some Yellow and Red Bell peppers and then mixed it all up and pressure cooked it for 45 minutes since London Broil can be a bit tougher. The pressure cooker infused all those flavors into the meat and the gravy was excellent with the peppers and onions and Italian dressing in it.

Edited by gshayd, May. 19 2017 - 11:50 PM.

Signature:

NRA 4 Life
M1Garand.jpg

3b3e8bab-4ecf-46a2-a495-0d6d30813a76.jpg

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#10 ONLINE   hlhneast

hlhneast

• Member ID: 30,977

Posted May. 20 2017 - 06:21 AM

75° out, just came back in about an hour ago from setting on the porch having a cup of coffee. Still full from Zesty Italian marinated chicken breasts on the BGE. Baked potato and black eyed peas with jalapeños in them. Sliced Italian bread with butter and a glass with ice filled with Dr. Pepper.

Aint Southern life grand?!!

#11 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted May. 20 2017 - 06:30 AM

Aint Southern life grand?!!

Yes sir it is,
American By Birth, Southern By The Grace Of God, indeed.

#12 OFFLINE   Jaeger48

Jaeger48

chances are I'm wrong

• Member ID: 21,618

Posted May. 20 2017 - 09:57 AM

Fell asleep early last night but woke up early this morning ;)

#13 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

• Group:E.S. Staff
  • Member ID: 17,756

Posted May. 22 2017 - 01:04 AM

It's 84, I'm eating cold leftover pizza that has all the toppings removed as old avocado and tomato don't go well on cold pizza.,the wife is gone taking her girlfriend out on her birthday, I have no idea when she will be home, the horses are fed, my days worth of work around the house is done. I should be at pdog camp tipping a cold one with newbe right now but alas there are no pdogs.....perfect  :donyell:

Dude. I'm as bummed as you are. Probably more so! :laugh:

Signature:
Purpose should drive the Purchase......
The "one shot group". A way to save time, money and barrel life!

#14 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

Posted May. 22 2017 - 08:08 AM

Dude. I'm as bummed as you are. Probably more so! :laugh:

This year has sucked for a lot of things. I have a feeling more suck is headed my way.......just a feeling I get when everything I own starts to break   :yukyuk:

#15 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted May. 22 2017 - 09:17 AM

This year has sucked for a lot of things. I have a feeling more suck is headed my way.......just a feeling I get when everything I own starts to break   :yukyuk:

O crap, I hate years like that. I jinxed myself one year about stuff breaking. For 3 years in a row I had the normal vehicle and household stuff break down. Then In the spring the septic tank had to be pumped. About a month later the pool liner had to be replaced. A few weeks later the clutch went out on the Jeep. A month or so later I broke the ring and pinion in the front on the truck out playing. For some dumb reason I made the statement that I was tired of crap going wrong all the time, about the time I get one thing fixed something else breaks. Heck, if everything is going to break I wish it would all break together so I could just fix them and be done with it.
DON'T EVER MAKE THAT STATEMENT, don't even think it.
I don't know if I can even remember everything that went wrong around the same time.
The oil pump went out on the truck.
The wife's vehicle got hail damage.
My Craftsman riding mower transmission went out.
Lightning hit the tree in the front yard, split it down the middle.
The septic system backed up. The main line wasn't secured at the tank and it had moved enough to hit a splash? plate and nothing could pass into the tank.
The washer started slipping on the spin cycle, bad belt and tensioner.
My son had a accident and had to be rushed to Vanderbilt hospital.
That was just the big hitters, there were a page of little stuff that broke, quit working, went wrong etc. All this happened within a 6 week span.
Trust me, don't ever say something that dumb.

#16 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

Posted May. 22 2017 - 09:40 AM

You do realize this all started once you bought that Jeep right? :laugh:

#17 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

Posted May. 22 2017 - 11:47 AM

You do realize this all started once you bought that Jeep right? :laugh:

:laugh:

I wish I could blame it on that. Everything I'm working on now has been on my radar for months.....it's just all coming to a head right now. I have the power steering pump to replace on the Blazer....it's been leaking for a couple years and now is dripping on the ground...the AC in the Blazer went out last year and now I need it fixed again..the road into the property washed out before I got the Jeep and the sewer line was started before the Jeep too....my well pump has acted up for a while and now it's time to fix that...I am going out in a minute to install a new switch and gauge.  

With me and vehicles it's always been "one goes down they all go down". Tearing the Jeep apart just meant that all the others will break too.  :goofy1:

#18 OFFLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

Posted May. 22 2017 - 12:23 PM

I wish I could blame it on that. Everything I'm working on now has been on my radar for months.....it's just all coming to a head right now. I have the power steering pump to replace on the Blazer....it's been leaking for a couple years and now is dripping on the ground...the AC in the Blazer went out last year and now I need it fixed again..the road into the property washed out before I got the Jeep and the sewer line was started before the Jeep too....my well pump has acted up for a while and now it's time to fix that...I am going out in a minute to install a new switch and gauge.  

With me and vehicles it's always been "one goes down they all go down". Tearing the Jeep apart just meant that all the others will break too.  :goofy1:

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center