Minneapolis shooting

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Variable

Variable

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 32,006

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:19 PM

You've probably heard about it, lady calls 911 about a disturbance in the back alley behind her house. Police show up, she's calmly talking to the officer in the driver's seat when suddenly, his partner shoots her. Shoots across his partner, through the door, killing her.

http://minnesota.cbs...man-identified/

So the officer joined the force in 2015. First Somalian moslem hired.

They're not releasing details. Lady was a good looking blonde in pj's. Wondering if Mohammed (popular name) caught a glimpse of cleavage or something and went sudden jihad? Mayor and Police Chief (both liberal women) are flummoxed trying to explain this one.

#2 OFFLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

• Member ID: 26,245

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:27 PM

Holy craplolie!

The officer shot her through the car? 

This explains why there was little for details in some of the news stories I read.

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

flag.jpg

Peace Is A Dream Only Achieved When Good Men
Are Willing To Commit Great Violence Upon Evil Men.

#3 OFFLINE   pierceg

pierceg

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 21,163

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:33 PM

"He is sad"

WTF

time to get the rope.

#4 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

• Member ID: 750

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:38 PM

Ummmm, no had no idea this shooting occurred....

And they are not releasing info on it....total bullshat and stinks of a coverup....

• badchad250 likes this

Signature:
In the end we're all just chalk lines on concrete only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that I'm not.

#5 ONLINE   Variable

Variable

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:44 PM

Looks like in 2 years he had 3 complaints filed, one dismissed the other two open. No idea how often complaints are filed against a typical officer, too many variables. Anyway, he might have gotten a pass on any discipline since he was *special*

http://kstp.com/news...ooting/4544324/

I don't think I've ever heard of any officer shooting anyone from inside a car through the door.

If he gets charged with homicide, wonder if MPLS will see protests?

ETA: Here's the chief and her wife: http://m.startribune...tner/220058371/

ETA2: Twitter of Chief. https://www.twitter.com/ChiefHarteau

Oops, looks like the marriage didn't last: www.startribune.com/c-j-chief-harteau-cites-the-job-she-loves-for-causing-separation-in-her-marriage/271754101/

Edited by Variable, Jul. 17 2017 - 06:03 PM.

#6 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 16,016

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:52 PM

Two body cams and nether were turned on.

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#7 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

• Member ID: 750

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 05:52 PM

Been looking on the new sites Facebook page, lots of outrage and then the expected...who care's when a white cop shoots a black guy....now everybody cares when a black guy shoots a white person....

Seems the cop cam from sammy land as a immigrant...that right there tells me he's a mooselimb terrorist, but then again, sammy land is a real shithole filled with nothing but mutts and terrorists where human life is worthless...

want to bet he had special help getting the job as a cop.....

#8 OFFLINE   BushXM15

BushXM15

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 6,707

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 06:03 PM

Minneapolis hired a Muslim lunatic ,which went Jihad " This was an execution " plain an simple  !. If I were the Driver of that patrol unit , Muslim would be with Mohamed PERMANENTLY and there would have been NO shooting of an unarmed civilian !. Not gonna white wash this one !!!...

http://www.breitbart...olice-shooting/

Signature:

#9 OFFLINE   DanR

DanR

• Member ID: 23,008

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 06:17 PM

I can not see any reasonable reason for a shooting. But I bet nothing will happen to the Mohammedan shooter.

• badchad250 likes this

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!

I am an analog guy in a digital world! KISS!!!

"The truth may not set you free, but used carefully, it can confuse the hell out of your enemies." Anita Blake

"Blessed be the Lord my rock, who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalms 144:1 (see also Psalms 18:34 and 2 Samuel 22:35)

"Great armies and navies are always tempted to fight the last war...Truly fearsome militaries prepare to fight the next war." Thomas & Barry, 2008

"It matters not that a man dies, for all men die. What matters is just what the man died for."

#10 ONLINE   Variable

Variable

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 06:51 PM

Minneapolis hired a Muslim lunatic ,which went Jihad " This was an execution " plain an simple  !. If I were the Driver of that patrol unit , Muslim would be with Mohamed PERMANENTLY and there would have been NO shooting of an unarmed civilian !. Not gonna white wash this one !!!...

http://www.breitbart...olice-shooting/

Comments on that article aren't holding back. People are fed up with "refugees" being imported and scattered across the country. Giving people who hate kaffirs a badge and a gun is asking for trouble. Maybe the people who should be charged are the ones that put this idiot on the force.

• devil duck, specops56, Flesh Wound and 1 other like this

#11 OFFLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 13,758

Posted Jul. 17 2017 - 07:04 PM

If he was the first there are others. Review their hiring process documentation. Any discrepancies from accepted norms cut them loose.

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#12 ONLINE   Variable

Variable

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 12:57 AM

If he was the first there are others. Review their hiring process documentation. Any discrepancies from accepted norms cut them loose.

Mayor asked for (and got) police chief's resignation. Politically expedient, but heard she (well both the mayor and chief) were incompetent.

News conference degenerated into protest trainwreck:

From http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com

"

• Minneapolis police Chief Janee Harteau resigned Friday at the request of the mayor, who said she lost confidence in the chief following last weekend's shooting death of an unarmed Australian woman by a police officer. 

In a statement released Friday, Harteau said: "I've decided I am willing to step aside to let a fresh set of leadership eyes see what more can be done for the MPD to be the very best it can be."

Mayor Betsy Hodges said she asked for the chief's resignation.

"I've lost confidence in the Chief's ability to lead us further ... it is clear that she has lost the confidence of the people of Minneapolis as well," Hodges said. "For us to continue to transform policing — and community trust in policing — we need new leadership at MPD."
No word on if citizens have "lost confidence" in the political leadership that pushes through shaky recruits who rack up multiple federal lawsuits regarding Civil Rights violations in the name of "diversity." But you won't see that reported in the mainstream media.

Edited by Variable, Jul. 22 2017 - 03:03 AM.

#13 ONLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 7

Contributor

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 04:54 AM

That's turning out to be a real mess, isn't it? 

When i first heard this story on the national news, they, of course, didn't mention he was Muslim or she was in night clothes.  They didn't mention he hadn't been on the force long either. Hell they didn't mention why she called the cops.   Through the door, on face value, I took it as another negligent discharge. Probably sitting there fiddling with his gun in his lap as his partner talked to the pretty blond.  Still do i guess but all that other stuff sure does make you scratch your head.  More details would be good like where in the door the bullet went.  The two cops will be in coverup mode and these days rightfully so. 

Anyway there went my thinking this one was open and shut.  This thing could go all sorts of different directions now but I'm pretty confident nobody executes someone through the car door.  Kind of hard to miss a car window from inside a car.

Tj

#14 OFFLINE   Casper

Casper

• Member ID: 17,345

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 05:15 AM

I thought I read they heard a loud noise and then he shot her from the passenger seat through the open window in the driver's door.

That doesn't explain what danger prompted him to shoot, however.

This one sounds bad for the officer so far.

Signature:

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for."

Chili with meat AND beans!

#15 ONLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 7

Contributor

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 05:26 AM

Through the window not the door makes a big difference. 

#16 ONLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

• Member ID: 25,426

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 06:27 AM

Through the window is still through the door.
I can't imagine this was accidental.

Signature:

Lighten up Francis!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin
A
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

gallery_25426_262_200.jpg

#17 OFFLINE   j-dub

j-dub

Zombie H-K

• Member ID: 5,140

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 07:03 AM

send him back to Somalia with a  tattoo on his forehead that says "I'm gay".   justice will follow.

Signature:

#18 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 07:04 AM

Good lord, it's not hard to see that all the ruckus was staged. If you listen to the chant at the end, it was definitely rehearsed.
O and to the person holding up the white sign. Lol, your an idiot. If you are going to protest a news conference at least have your dang sign turned around where someone other than yourself can read it.

#19 OFFLINE   muzlblast

muzlblast

• Member ID: 17,517

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 07:25 AM

As aleays, I will reserve judgement untilthe facts are established. However, the fact that the offic ris refusing to cooperate disturbs me.
If he had a legitimate reason, he should be explaining it at every opportunity. If it was accidental he should admit it.

Either way his credibility is gone at this point.

#20 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

Posted Jul. 22 2017 - 07:33 AM

As aleays, I will reserve judgement untilthe facts are established. However, the fact that the offic ris refusing to cooperate disturbs me.
If he had a legitimate reason, he should be explaining it at every opportunity. If it was accidental he should admit it.
Either way his credibility is gone at this point.

This
It is possible that his lawyer has told him to stay quite. But I'm with you, if I'm innocent then I would be telling it.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center