4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Jul. 28 2017 - 10:23 PM

http://www.washingto...tions-23-perce/

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, 'In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart . . . I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd, 'Harvey'

#2 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 7

Contributor

Posted Jul. 29 2017 - 05:34 AM

Same ole shat except more.  I guess we're suppose to be tickled pink prosecuting people for daring to exercise the 2nd Amendment right to carry is up 26% under sessions while actual gun crime is only up 10%. 

Don't forget to take your gun and leave in the car before you go in the post office.  The pro-gun folks will get you. 

There's no such thing as an illegal gun.  It doesn't have a brain or a soul so can't commit a crime. 

Tj

#3 OFFLINE   Casper

Casper

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 17,345

Posted Aug. 09 2017 - 12:37 PM

That article is severely lacking actual facts about what crimes were prosecuted. 

Mostly seemed to be about carrying "illegal guns," but I have no clue if that means felons with guns, people with unlicensed fully auto guns....

More than likely, they are just taking and prosecuting more cases presented to them than they did last year.  Meaning, it's still the same relative arrests as last year, but fewer cases turned down due to lack of time, money or interest in the prosecution. 

Since so many states are permitting more and more concealed carry, I'd say increasing prosecution in gun crimes on a Federal level is about criminals using guns in conjunction with more severe crimes. 

But what do I know?  Just guessing, since the article didn't specify.

Signature:

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for."

Chili with meat AND beans!

#4 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 7

Contributor

Posted Aug. 09 2017 - 12:57 PM

You probably know more than the guy who wrote the article. 

#5 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted Aug. 16 2017 - 11:44 PM

The US Attorney here just hooked up with the local DA and Police to indict felons in possession of firearms to send them away.

Signature:

NRA 4 Life

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center