AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

Veteran Owned Coffee Review #8: Blue Angel Coffee Company - NALES Tough Roast!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   specops56

specops56

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 25,404

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 05:20 PM

Veteran Owned Coffee Review #8: Blue Angel Coffee Company  - NALES Tough Roast!

Blue Angel Coffee Company
https://blueangelcof...tions/frontpage
Great F-ing coffee fueling our men and women of law enforcement and first responders
Not only are you going to benefit from good F-ING coffee you will also become part of our mission of giving back to non-profits and pro LEO/ first responder organizations.
Oh and not to forget you will be supporting a small business, owned and operated by a Law Enforcement Officer and Military Veteran.

Terry

Signature:

When you find my body, surrounded by expended magazines and hot empty brass, smoke still curling from the barrel..... then you can have it!

#2 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

• Member ID: 750

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 08:33 PM

So a ARMY veteran turns LEO has a coffee business......but he names it "blue angel" a takoff of the NAVY Blue Angles and has that kind of packaging to attract attention instead of Army something or LEO.....

And then you have NAILS TOUGH ROAST.....making it sound like it's got some kind of award or something instead of a lame assed name once again designed to get your attention and trick you into buying it....

Hummmmmmm

Signature:
In the end we're all just chalk lines on concrete only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that I'm not.

#3 OFFLINE   specops56

specops56

• Member ID: 25,404

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 08:54 PM

So a ARMY veteran turns LEO has a coffee business......but he names it "blue angel" a takoff of the NAVY Blue Angles and has that kind of packaging to attract attention instead of Army something or LEO.....

And then you have NAILS TOUGH ROAST.....making it sound like it's got some kind of award or something instead of a lame assed name once again designed to get your attention and trick you into buying it....

Hummmmmmm

Or…. you have a veteran turned LEO who sells excellent coffee and whose goal is to help LEOs and other first responders and who sells a special roast named for an organization whose goal is to help LEO’s wives and families and gives all the proceeds from the sale of said coffee to said organization.

Hmmmmmmmm

Terry

#4 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 09:55 PM

I can't find a organization named "NAILS TOUGH ROAST" who has a goal to help LEO's

Or…. you have a veteran turned LEO who sells excellent coffee and whose goal is to help LEOs and other first responders and who sells a special roast named for an organization whose goal is to help LEO’s wives and families and gives all the proceeds from the sale of said coffee to said organization.

Hmmmmmmmm

Terry

Edited by Rampy, Oct. 12 2017 - 09:56 PM.

#5 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 22,192

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 10:02 PM

I can't find a organization named "NAILS TOUGH ROAST" who has a goal to help LEO's

Spell it right......http://nalestough.org/   :segrin:

Signature:

sv3kXof.jpg

In the words of my grandfather...
"Beauty is only skin deep- ugly goes clear to the bone!"
"You can't fix stupid"
"Sometimes fishing is better than catching"
"There is no sense being stupid unless you show it"
"Guns and fishing poles----you can never have enough!"
"When it comes to your wife and buying more guns it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!"
"If you fly it, float it, or ***k it, RENT it!"

#6 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 10:07 PM

Duh, I stand corrected....... :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

• towtruck likes this

Forum Statistics