AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

Tennessee Titans Player Says He値l Quit The NFL If Forced To Stand For The Anthem

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 10:37 PM

http://dailycaller.c...for-the-anthem/

Spare us the brinksmanship, and histrionics, just haul-azz okay!

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, 'In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart . . . I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd, 'Harvey'

"I'm dry, when I work." - Col.  Alan Faulkner, 'The Wild Geese'

#2 ONLINE   ewallover

ewallover

• Member ID: 18,501

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 10:45 PM

Good bye and thanks for making room for more appreciative players.

#3 ONLINE   youngod

youngod

• Member ID: 12,657

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 11:00 PM

I have 2 Titans tickets for sale for Monday night if you want to go cheer him on.

Signature:
Life Member NRA!

"They drew first blood"
"To Hell with them fellas, buzzard's got to eat, same as the worm."

#4 ONLINE   devil duck

devil duck

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 16,016

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 11:18 PM

I'm done with the Titans, I burnt my jersey last week.
  • youngod likes this

Signature:
Sometimes lady luck just bends you over and calls you Sally

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left.

Some people are like Slinkys. Pretty much useless but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

There is no right way to do something wrong.

Everyone brings joy to your life. Some when they come into it, others when they leave.

I WILL NOT COMPLY

#5 OFFLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Member ID: 24,285

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 11:55 PM

bye bye

Signature:

NRA 4 Life

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#6 OFFLINE   Hammurabi

Hammurabi

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 20,628

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 05:25 AM

Does he have enough money to never need to work again? If so, then isn't it reasonable for him to place a low value on his employment? Especially considering how dangerous NFL is?

If you gave me millions of dollars I would give my job to someone else, someone more appreciative, without one second of hesitation.

#7 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 19,861

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 05:35 AM

I have no idea how much money this particular individual makes,

but I say good for him !

He finally gets it. When you have a job, you follow the work rules. If you don't like the work

rules, find another job. 

I respect the guy except for the fact that he is engaging in thinly veiled extortion. 

If he can get his fellow players to join him, he believes they can force their employer to change the rules. 

I hope NFL and the owners stand their ground. I am so sick of this tiniest of molehills being turned into a PC mountain I could puke,

and I have not watched football in decades. They can shut down the NFL for all I care.

The only problem would be the workers whose jobs are connected to presenting an NFL game who make normal range wages are gong to be hurting.

All because one prima donna with a fro was not slapped down quickly in the first place...it's insane. Truly insane.

Signature:

A Vote for Trump is a vote for a liberal !

NRA Life Member

The People's power flows through the States, not Washington.

Repeal the 17th Amendment.

Read Levin's The Liberty Amendments, Liberty and Tyranny, Ameratopia, and Men in Black.

#8 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 7

Contributor

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 05:45 AM

This guys a nut.  He's been using this whole thing to get his name out there.  First he did a "I'm getting death threats" complete with a plea all innocent like he had nothing to do with it, we should all get along and now this. 

Forget the National Anthem, just fire this drama queens butt.  He's costing them more customers than he brings in.  I'm still coping with how you can have superstars on a losing ass team anyway. 

If I could talk to the NFL players, one of things I'd do is remind them the real world out here isn't like being groomed from pee wee football to be special.  When this goes down and it will go down, they don't have to be fired for not standing the anthem.  Not everyone is as narcissistic and stupid as they are.  You'll get on this shat list, HR will start documenting every fart you make, and one step over the line, you're gone in the best possible light for the company. 

The NFL doesn't have to take sides in this to enforce their will.  You just pick out the one with the highest visibility or giving you the most trouble and make an example of him.  That's Matthews. 

Tj

#9 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 19,861

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 06:01 AM

This guys a nut.  He's been using this whole thing to get his name out there.  First he did a "I'm getting death threats" complete with a plea all innocent like he had nothing to do with it, we should all get along and now this. 

Forget the National Anthem, just fire this drama queens butt.  He's costing them more customers than he brings in.  I'm still coping with how you can have superstars on a losing ass team anyway. 

If I could talk to the NFL players, one of things I'd do is remind them the real world out here isn't like being groomed from pee wee football to be special.  When this goes down and it will go down, they don't have to be fired for not standing the anthem.  Not everyone is as narcissistic and stupid as they are.  You'll get on this shat list, HR will start documenting every fart you make, and one step over the line, you're gone in the best possible light for the company. 

The NFL doesn't have to take sides in this to enforce their will.  You just pick out the one with the highest visibility or giving you the most trouble and make an example of him.  That's Matthews. 

Tj

Thanks for the info on this guy being a nut in the first place.
One of the hazards of ignoring the details of this "crisis" (what a joke)
as much as humanly possible.
Trump hit the nail on the head. If Pumpernickle had been suspended and fined the first time he took a knee,
and fired the second time he did it, none of this would be going on right now.

It will be interesting to see if the BLM crowd decides to shut down anymore Interstates in protest.
IMO, that is one of the few real problems that may be associated with this.
  • Zephyr One/Zero and Flesh Wound like this

#10 OFFLINE   redbarron06

redbarron06

FATALITY!!!

• Group:G.D. Staff
  • Member ID: 6,696

Contributor

Posted Oct. 14 2017 - 07:31 AM

Hit the road dipshat.

Signature:
Posted Image

DUSTOFF IS “REQUEST PRESENT POSITION DEPARTURE FOR URGENT 9-LINE”

If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me! -- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Posted Image

#11 ONLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

• Member ID: 25,426

Posted Oct. 14 2017 - 08:24 AM

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
See ya loser.

Signature:

Lighten up Francis!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin
A
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

gallery_25426_262_200.jpg     

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center