10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 10:44 PM

http://dailycaller.c...int-leadership/

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Years ago, my mother used to say to me, 'In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart . . . I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd, 'Harvey'

#2 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

• Member ID: 750

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 10:55 PM

West Point sucks.......It's taken the hardest political hit from Obama......and has been destroyed from within.

Only thing that can save West Point is a arsehole NCO taking over and turning it back into a Military Academy..........

Signature:
In the end we're all just chalk lines on concrete only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that I'm not.

#3 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 11:24 PM

well it seems the West Point Superintendent and the Army has heard the overwhelming crys from the people

http://thehill.com/b...ommunist-social

Signature:

NRA 4 Life

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

#4 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

Posted Oct. 12 2017 - 11:40 PM

My Cousin's a West Point ring knocker....made 06 & retired he's still wears his rank on his shoulder.....we got into a pissing contest & he was like WTF, you Air Force wingnuts just don't shut up and color do ya....

Looked at him and was like.....nope, a real NCO never shuts up and colors when he's right........ :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

The Col just shut up and walked away......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well it seems the West Point Superintendent and the Army has heard the overwhelming crys from the people

http://thehill.com/b...ommunist-social

#5 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 12:11 AM

I have two good friends that retired as an 05 and 06  we dont use rank anymore...lol

#6 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Grumpy Old Women

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 12:30 AM

I don't understand people who use rank after retiring.....it really baffles me as to why they insist...

We were in line at a Commissary not long ago @ Ft Carson and some guy wearing  Levi's that were ironed/starched and creased with a tucked in polo shirt and brown penny loafers with a real penny in them wanted to get in front of us in line (we have a baby commissary here, almost the size of a shoppette) & thus playing the full cart of stuff ya can't get here old retiree thing.....so he looked at me and was like "Do you know who I am"....and I was like..."behind us in line" and moved on up..... :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

Wife told me he stood there stunned....like nobody had ever talked to him that way before.... :laugh: :laugh:

I have two good friends that retired as an 05 and 06  we dont use rank anymore...lol

• Variable likes this

#7 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 08:50 AM

I don't understand people who use rank after retiring.....it really baffles me as to why they insist...

We were in line at a Commissary not long ago @ Ft Carson and some guy wearing  Levi's that were ironed/starched and creased with a tucked in polo shirt and brown penny loafers with a real penny in them wanted to get in front of us in line (we have a baby commissary here, almost the size of a shoppette) & thus playing the full cart of stuff ya can't get here old retiree thing.....so he looked at me and was like "Do you know who I am"....and I was like..."behind us in line" and moved on up..... :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

Wife told me he stood there stunned....like nobody had ever talked to him that way before.... :laugh: :laugh:

lol.....  Retirement makes us all equal as far as I am concerned.   

#8 OFFLINE   TomJefferson

TomJefferson

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 7

Contributor

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 08:57 AM

Back on topic, when Obama first took office he publicly called West Point the "Enemy Camp".  Who didn't see this coming? 

#9 OFFLINE   Casper

Casper

• Member ID: 17,345

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 09:23 AM

Chris Matthews called it "enemy camp."

Signature:

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for."

Chili with meat AND beans!

#10 OFFLINE   ozarkpugs

ozarkpugs

• Group:Members*
  • Member ID: 31,802

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 09:35 AM

I respect all branches of the military the same and salute all enlisted men and women. I can only speak for the air Force as far as retired officers , almost all of them are narsatis and jerks .There were a few exceptions but during my 40 years working at auto dealerships around Barksdale afb I delt with them daily , most expected civilians to jump when they said jump and no matter what they were right and if you disagree or don't kiss their but they reported you to the Base and your business would be put on notice and have to go before a review board ( made up of officers of course) and convince them not to put your busines of limits to base personal . Before the hate starts there were a few exceptions .

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

#11 ONLINE   DanR

DanR

• Member ID: 23,008

Posted Oct. 13 2017 - 12:07 PM

ALL the academies need to shut down with the new officers coming from ROTC programs with the best going through an OCS with NCO trainers. Ring knockers are an unholy pain in the "south end of a north bound mule". 

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!

I am an analog guy in a digital world! KISS!!!

"The truth may not set you free, but used carefully, it can confuse the hell out of your enemies." Anita Blake

"Blessed be the Lord my rock, who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalms 144:1 (see also Psalms 18:34 and 2 Samuel 22:35)

"Great armies and navies are always tempted to fight the last war...Truly fearsome militaries prepare to fight the next war." Thomas & Barry, 2008

"It matters not that a man dies, for all men die. What matters is just what the man died for."

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center