5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 13,758

Posted Jan. 13 2018 - 12:41 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...d-docs-say.html

Interesting stuff. The wife helped him load magazines so her fingerprints may be on some of the ammo, but she knew nothing of his plan.

Also very interesting is there were emails from one of his email accounts to the another gmail account with a similar name. FBI is unsure why he would email himself because it was about trying an AR before he made a decision on which one to buy and also that they had a huge selection.

The FBI can't figure out why he would be emailing himself though. I am beginning to see why the FBI had such a problem with the hillary emails, they don't have a freaking clue how it works. When you are emailing someone and you don't want it seen who you sent the email to, you address it to yourself and bcc: all of the recipients. That way no one you sent it to knows who all it went to. 

And it doesn't make sense unless he was trying to sell guns to someone and didn't want their name to appear to whoever read the email. Hmmm

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#2 OFFLINE   JohnGaltOU812

JohnGaltOU812

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 7,742

Posted Jan. 13 2018 - 12:46 AM

The FBI can't figure out why he would be emailing himself though. I am beginning to see why the FBI had such a problem with the hillary emails, they don't have a freaking clue how it works. When you are emailing someone and you don't want it seen who you sent the email to, you address it to yourself and bcc: all of the recipients. That way no one you sent it to knows who all it went to. 

If they have access to the sending account, they should still be able to see who that was sent to though.

#3 OFFLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

• Member ID: 26,245

Posted Jan. 13 2018 - 01:02 AM

And that just seems to make the story even screwier. 

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I believe in my God. My County. And Myself.

flag.jpg

I do not burn bridges.
I just loosen the bolts a bit every day.

Keep shooting until your target changes shape or catches fire.

#4 ONLINE   mattd65636

mattd65636

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 27,713

Posted Jan. 13 2018 - 07:09 AM

My wife has helped me load magazines. I don't keep the lots of magazines loaded, but if we have a range trip planned she helps.

Signature:

"I had this theory. It was based loosely on the unremarkable observation that the old are always looking back with longing while the young, with the same longing, look ahead. One man remembers what the other imagines." -Thomas Lynch The Undertaking: Life Studies From A Dismal Trade

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again,  this time more intelligently."-Henry Ford

#5 OFFLINE   Steelborn1

Steelborn1

• Member ID: 16,628

Posted Jan. 13 2018 - 07:46 AM

My wife likes to shoot but, she won't load mags. Might break a nail. Sheesh

Signature:
I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!
"Sittin' on 2000 horsepower of nitro injected war machine!"
"Pigs are just life support systems for bacon and BBQ!" Redbarron

#6 OFFLINE   pierceg

pierceg

• Member ID: 21,163

Posted Jan. 13 2018 - 08:53 AM

My wife loads them all.  I use gloves when i need to.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center