2018 PNW get together

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   towtruck

towtruck

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 22,192

Posted Jan. 22 2018 - 02:32 AM

Pepper posted about getting this going so I started it up..........

Let's get the ball rolling for another fun time. I'm in for another one if we can get the times to line up like last year. 

Pepper, if you can get the same campground spot I will reserve one next to yours and I will pitch my tent there. I can be the sober driver back from the main location. Having a second camp site will make it better for parking. Also, have either you or newbe checked out that other camp ground just below our main hangout?

I have some sort of training every month up until late May. Right now June, July, and August are open...any later and I start training again. I need to submit my vacation weeks pretty soon but my work is pretty flexible with me moving them around. 

Alright...the ball is in everyone else's court....who's in and what time frame works for everyone?

Signature:

sv3kXof.jpg

Died, buried, rotted, caved in, back filled, paved over, and forgotten.

#2 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins
  • Member ID: 21

Posted Jan. 22 2018 - 03:10 AM

I vote for June, personally. I can take a scouting trip over to see what's what if need be. I will reserve spots as soon as we settle on dates. 

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"

- Einstein

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

-Ernest Hemingway

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I will NOT comply!

#3 ONLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 17,136

Posted Jan. 22 2018 - 03:57 AM

Who knows, I could be living in Salem by then and might be a little closer to be able to attend.  If the job app I put in goes anywhere that is.

#4 OFFLINE   Jaeger48

Jaeger48

chances are I'm wrong

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 21,618

Posted Jan. 22 2018 - 10:44 AM

I'd love to be there to represent our Lord and savior Magpul and extol th vetoes of saints Costa and Haley but with our second due any moment it'll be much harder to get away from home.

I'll be lucky to get out hunting as much as I want this year.

#5 OFFLINE   wish2no

wish2no

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 21,647

Posted Jan. 22 2018 - 10:58 AM

I am in.  My mom will be visiting sometime during the summer, otherwise long as it dosent fall during the first or last week of a term I should be good to go.

Signature:

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights." [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

"Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them."
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people." [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

“A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.”

–  Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

#6 ONLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins
  • Member ID: 21

Posted Jan. 22 2018 - 04:45 PM

I'd love to be there to represent our Lord and savior Magpul and extol th vetoes of saints Costa and Haley but with our second due any moment it'll be much harder to get away from home.

I'll be lucky to get out hunting as much as I want this year.

We may drive up and kidnap you for the weekend. Just sayin'. 

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center