AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

Artist Who Painted Obama’s Official Portrait Known For Painting Blacks Beheading Whites

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Feb. 13 2018 - 03:54 PM

http://thegatewaypun...heading-whites/

Obviously, the Left has no problem with this racist bum, why then, do you?  Imagine however, if a 'white supremist' had painted Trump, can you even contemplate the outcry.  

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Generosity . . . was my first-mistake.  I leave these people with little-bit extra, and then they hire these men to make trouble.

It shows you, sooner or later, you must answer for every good-deed." - Calvera, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"You better wake-up.  The world your living in is just a sugar-coated topping!  There is another world beneath it - the real world.  And if you

want to survive it, you better learn to pull-the-trigger!" - Blade the Daywalker, 'Blade'

#2 OFFLINE   muzlblast

muzlblast

• Member ID: 17,517

Posted Feb. 13 2018 - 05:41 PM

What did you really expect?these are the types of people the Obamas associate with. I just think its hillarious that such an amateur did the painting. Kind of fitting really. One amateur immortalizing another. I also think he captured the great ones essence in its entirety. The most powerful man in the world (for a time) seated in a girly chair surrounded by pansies.

Those must represent his advisors. As for the Michelle portrait, Ill bet any first year high school student could have done better.

As I said, these two caricatures will be remebered as the caricatures they were.
  • Snake46 and bamashooter like this

#3 OFFLINE   glock45

glock45

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 8,137

Posted Feb. 13 2018 - 07:01 PM

Screw Obama and the wife he rode in on. North Korea should have a picture of him and his biotch. They own him!
  • bamashooter likes this

#4 OFFLINE   DanR

DanR

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 23,008

Posted Feb. 13 2018 - 07:40 PM

And the Obamas are laughing all the way to the bank on our dime. But they will, in the end, be the real laughing stocks of History.

• sw9mm likes this

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!

I am an analog guy in a digital world! KISS!!!

"The truth may not set you free, but used carefully, it can confuse the hell out of your enemies." Anita Blake

"Blessed be the Lord my rock, who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalms 144:1 (see also Psalms 18:34 and 2 Samuel 22:35)

"Great armies and navies are always tempted to fight the last war...Truly fearsome militaries prepare to fight the next war." Thomas & Barry, 2008

"It matters not that a man dies, for all men die. What matters is just what the man died for."

#5 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Banned

• Member ID: 750

Posted Feb. 14 2018 - 12:17 AM

Saw the "official" portraits and thought was a joke, I mean seriously, talk about ghetto......

#6 ONLINE   Lylelovett666

Lylelovett666

• Member ID: 29,853

Posted Feb. 14 2018 - 12:44 AM

The “artist” is also known for painting sperm into his pictures. If you look on Obama’s right side of his head there is a sperm. 97_E84753_460_E_4804_9_F85_752978_B95085

Signature:
life & death are things you just do when you're born.

#7 ONLINE   longie

longie

• Member ID: 23,957

Posted Feb. 14 2018 - 03:47 AM

The artist is also known for painting sperm into his pictures. If you look on Obamas right side of his head there is a sperm. 97_E84753_460_E_4804_9_F85_752978_B95085

Saw that on Facebook. 😂😂

Signature:
I cant figure out how to post pics or change my avatar 🤣

#8 OFFLINE   hlhneast

hlhneast

• Member ID: 30,977

Posted Feb. 14 2018 - 04:25 AM

The best their culture could come up with I guess.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center