11 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 13,758

Posted Mar. 12 2018 - 03:55 PM

https://www.wthr.com...un-bill-instead

TLDR: The senate and house in Indiana each passed a Bill legalizing CBD Oil and both have gone to conference committee. Since they don't need 2 laws legalizing CBD Oil, one of them has been stripped of its' CBD language and in its' place made lifelong and free concealed carry permits in Indiana a thing.

Since the Bill has already passed both chambers, it will not need to be voted on again before going to the Governor for signature into law.

And the dems are in full freak out mode, even though the process is legal and was used by the dems when they had the majority to advance their agenda. Now that it is being used in ways they dislike they want it to end. 

Boo freaking hoo. 

Signature:

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

This post approved by the NSA!

I mean if you are going to go potato go full potato.

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#2 ONLINE   Flesh Wound

Flesh Wound

Yardstick for lunatics.

• Group:Moderator
  • Member ID: 26,245

Posted Mar. 12 2018 - 04:02 PM

Funny how that works. Good on them!

Signature:

Flesh Wound

I believe in my God. My County. And Myself.

flag.jpg

I do not burn bridges. I just loosen the bolts a bit every day.

Stop the Bad People. Help the Good People. Aid the needy people, where possible.

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

#3 ONLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Mar. 12 2018 - 10:06 PM

The Donks don't like when they're on the receiving-end of bohica:laugh: 

• Flesh Wound likes this

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Generosity . . . was my first-mistake.  I leave these people with little-bit extra, and then they hire these men to make trouble.

It shows you, sooner or later, you must answer for every good-deed." - Calvera, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"You better wake-up.  The world your living in is just a sugar-coated topping!  There is another world beneath it - the real world.  And if you

want to survive it, you better learn to pull-the-trigger!" - Blade the Daywalker, 'Blade'

#4 OFFLINE   alpo

alpo

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 135

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 06:56 AM

What the hell is CBD oil.  I don't state in the article what it is, just CBD oil.  What is it.

Signature:

NRA LIFE MEMBER

gallery_135_65_1073.jpg

#5 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Crotchety Old Woman

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 750

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 10:01 AM

The part of smoking pot that might help PTSD and such....it's refined into a CBD oil and sold....thus no or very little THC in CBD......

What the hell is CBD oil.  I don't state in the article what it is, just CBD oil.  What is it.

#6 OFFLINE   hzhardy

hzhardy

• Member ID: 26,113

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 10:21 AM

it is suppose to help alot with joint pain too. I have a friend that is big in it, his brother who was a good friend if mine as well invented live resin hash working in the pot industry.

Signature:
Ill have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years. Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

#7 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Crotchety Old Woman

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 10:35 AM

it is suppose to help alot with joint pain too. I have a friend that is big in it, his brother who was a good friend if mine as well invented live resin hash working in the pot industry.

I tried it, really good high quality/purity stuff that was not cheap.......

Made things worse, not just a little worse, but a LOT....

#8 ONLINE   rasputin

rasputin

• Group:G.D. Staff
  • Member ID: 371

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 09:07 PM

I have a suspicion that there may be habit-forming qualities for certain people.
  • Rampy likes this

#9 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

• Member ID: 3,430

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 09:15 PM

I have a suspicion that there may be habit-forming qualities for certain people.

If it works for you I could understand why. Being pain free is a habit I could appreciate.

• Rampy likes this

Signature:

I Will NOT Comply!

"You came here lookin' for a killin'. If you stick around there's going to be some. I don't know any plainer way to put it."

John Payne as Vint Bonner ~ Restless Gun

STx4pQP.gif

Sweat Dries, Blood Clots, And Bones Heal

So Suck It Up Buttercup!

Do you really think you can drop us all?                                                   

You're first, he's next...are you going to care what happens after that?

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

~Thomas Jefferson~

#10 ONLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Crotchety Old Woman

Posted Mar. 13 2018 - 11:09 PM

If it works for you I could understand why. Being pain free is a habit I could appreciate.

If I could drop to a 3 year round & a 6 on bad days, I'd almost be grateful to be addicted to something if it allowed me to function as "normal"

• hkriflenut and JohnGaltOU812 like this

#11 ONLINE   Longhair

Longhair

Constitutional Patriot

• Member ID: 3,430

Posted Mar. 14 2018 - 12:11 AM

If I could drop to a 3 year round & a 6 on bad days, I'd almost be grateful to be addicted to something if it allowed me to function as "normal"

I hear 'ya!

I have a problem with that whole pain number thing. My 5 is likely someone else's 9, and just because I have a higher threshold doesn't mean that the stress of it isn't taking a toll.

• Rampy likes this

#12 OFFLINE   alpo

alpo

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 135

Posted Mar. 14 2018 - 06:17 AM

The part of smoking pot that might help PTSD and such....it's refined into a CBD oil and sold....thus no or very little THC in CBD......

Oh, ok  Thanks

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center