AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

Guilty of obstructing of justice ,NOT investigating and LYING to Congress under oath

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BushXM15

BushXM15

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 6,707

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 11:49 AM

Well :  I see it as a conspiracy to cover up crimes for political expediency ,NOT justice or Rule of Law !!!. How do You see it ???.

Allow Me to state : It's NOT up to FBI or it's Director ,whether to prosecute or not : It's up too the Attorney General office !. FBI simply presents findings to the  AG Office !. Yet it was contaminated with Lynch/Clinton tarmac pow wow !. Take the findings too CONGRESS , Comey FAILED  purposely !!!.  

http://www.foxnews.c...ry-clinton.html

Comey also relayed to agents a conversation he said he had with Lynch before the July 2016 announcement. "'Madam Attorney General, I'm about to do a press conference, and I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to say.' She asked some question. I don't remember what it was, and I said, 'I'm sorry. I'm not going to answer approximately (sic) questions. I hope someday you'll understand why, but I think it's very, very important that I do this independently.'"

( Remembers everything but the questions AG asked ??? )

Using colorful language, Comey also said agents would likely be fired for using a personal unsecured server like Secretary of State Clinton did for government business, and pushed back on criticism of the FBI's handling of the case.

Comey responded to emails from FBI employees who said, "if I did what Hillary Clinton did I'd be in huge trouble." He replied, "My response is you bet your a-- you'd be in huge trouble. If you used a personal email, Gmail or if you (had) the capabilities to set up your own email domain, if you used an unclassified personal email system to do our business in the course of doing our business even though you were communicating with people with clearances and doing work you discussed classified matters in that, in those communications, TSSCI (Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information), special access program (SAP), you would be in huge trouble in the FBI. You would not be able to say to us, 'The people I was emailing with were cleared.  It was all in the course of the work.'"

Comey continued, "You might well get fired from the FBI. You would surely be disciplined in some severe way if you didn't get fired. Of that I am highly confident." He then seemed to reinforce his controversial recommendation against criminal charges in the Clinton case for the mishandling of classified information, that under the criminal statute, does not require intent.

"I'm also highly confident, in fact, certain you would not be criminally prosecuted for that conduct. Why do I say that? Because I have personally gone back through every case in  the last 50 years that was prosecuted. Nothing close to these facts was ever prosecuted. You would be in trouble. You would not be prosecuted."

( An how did he know WHAT evidence would be uncovered ,as to the scope of criminal charges or not ??? )

Comey referred to the FBI investigators as an "all star team" but many have since been demoted, fired, or re-assigned as a result of the IG investigation. These individuals included deputy director Andy McCabe, who was fired; Peter Strzok, who was deputy assistant director of the counterintelligence division before he was demoted to Human Resources; and Strzok’s mistress and FBI attorney Lisa Page, who was reassigned. Kortan announced his retirement this past February.

In a portion of the transcript, which was redacted, Comey spoke of the challenge in "trying to get a lawyer to give you their laptop that you use for all of their legal work. Huge concerns there about attorney-client privilege, attorney work product. He had a few options there." It was unclear who "he" was. Comey said, “Near the end of this Investigation, we knew that two of Secretary Clinton’s lawyers had done a culling where they went through the emails and decided which ones were work related and which ones weren’t, which ones could be deleted, which ones would be kept and produced. “

( An of course when an agency does an investigation ,they always allow the party under investigation to conduct their own filtering or redacting right ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Guilty of obstructing of justice  ,NOT investigating and LYING to Congress under oath !!!. 

Signature:

G. is a used Dildo without batteries ! ...

#2 ONLINE   gshayd

gshayd

Crazy as a craphouse rat

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 24,285

Posted Apr. 16 2018 - 02:05 PM

The President can fire the FBI Director just ask Bill Clinton.

Signature:

NRA 4 Life

As it will be in the future it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire.

And the burnt Fool's Bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire

"It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer “universal health care.”  Dr Thomas Sowell

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center