ALG ACT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   hlhneast

hlhneast

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 30,977

Posted Apr. 28 2018 - 10:39 AM

I really like the ACT as its a smooth predictable FCG.  For a duty rifle they are pretty much my go to.  Generally they can be had in the $60ish range but I did catch them one time about a year ago for $50.  Aimsurplus has them for $65 shipped.  Anyone seen it for a better deal than this?  Also I was curious about the PSA EPT which to me sounds pretty much the same as the ACT and is considerably less.  Anyone had a chance to compare the two and what were your thoughts?  This FCG will be going in my 733 Commando(ish) build and I am thinking I want a duty trigger rather than a target low pull weight FCG.  The clone will probly serve as a HD weapon as well as a plinker.

Thoughts?

#2 OFFLINE   bamashooter

bamashooter

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 31,419

Posted Apr. 28 2018 - 05:55 PM

I have 2 of the EPTs only because one lower came with it and the other was a 10.00 option. One is better than expected and the other I find little to no difference when compare to an everyday, mass-produced "mil-spec" type. But I always rate stuff brand new as it should be imo. "It'll smooth out after about 300 rounds". Fine, send me 300 rounds and you got a deal.

Looked around and found no better deal when including shipping.

• JohnGaltOU812 likes this

#3 OFFLINE   hlhneast

hlhneast

Posted Apr. 29 2018 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for the input Bama!  I am gonna get an ACT.

Edited by hlhneast, Apr. 29 2018 - 12:01 PM.

• bamashooter likes this

#4 OFFLINE   hlhneast

hlhneast

Posted May. 22 2018 - 07:40 AM

Cant beat the Aimsurplus deal.  I bought one for my pistol build.  Well actually to replace to one I robbed from another rifle to complete the pistol build, lol.  Having several rifles in the safe with good parts lends itself to robbing something to make another functional until the new part arrives.  I think this one is my 5th ACT.  I am going to try one of the new Hiperfire EDM's next.

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center