AR15Armory Announcements

Photo

School Shooting - Good Guy with a gun (Resources Officer)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Joel74

Joel74

You got one shot left in that shooter. Make the most of it.

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 28,391

Posted May. 16 2018 - 01:58 PM

Glad to see this end like it did. Way to go Officer Mark Dallas.

https://tribunist.co...r-opening-fire/

“A Dixon Police Officer confronted an armed male subject at the Dixon High School at approximately 8:00 am on May 16, 2018,” the Dixon Police Department posted on Facebook.

“Preliminary investigation shows the suspect shot at the police officer, the officer returned fire, and the suspect was injured.”

“His injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening. The suspect is in custody and is receiving medical treatment. No students or staff were injured in the incident.”

Signature:

I will not comply.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."- Thomas Jefferson
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

7aKLqtJ.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted May. 16 2018 - 02:06 PM

That' what happens to a 'dumb-one' with a gun!  The adage is true, he was stopped by the good guy!  Instead of being a defenseless dumbazz cued-up, in a slaughter pen!

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"I am Mamuwalde, an African prince!  I'm sorry, I don't have any bread on me, as for 'kicking-my-ass' I strongly suggest

you give-it careful consideration before trying." - Blacula/Mamuwalde, 'Scream Blacula Scream'

"You better wake-up.  The world your living in is just a sugar-coated topping!  There is another world beneath it - the real world.  And if you

want to survive it, you better learn to pull-the-trigger!" - Blade the Daywalker, 'Blade'

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center