Brand new Dogtra training collars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ONLINE   adair_usmc

adair_usmc

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 17,136

Posted May. 26 2018 - 01:35 AM

So I had just gotten these, but with us rehoming one of our labs due to the biting incident, I no longer need a dual collar setup.

The set is the Dogtra 1902s, and comes with two collars (one orange, one black), a controller, carrying bag, and some cables and accessories, as well as the original box.  Bought this on amazon recently for $369, but I am willing to get it go for $260 shipped, OBO.  Has a 3/4 mile range, and is fully waterproof.

cbFQSNi.jpg

WlX5f4C.jpg

#2 ONLINE   MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA

• Group:E.S. Staff
  • Member ID: 22,055

Posted May. 27 2018 - 09:01 AM

So I had just gotten these, but with us rehoming one of our labs due to the biting incident, I no longer need a dual collar setup.

The set is the Dogtra 1902s, and comes with two collars (one orange, one black), a controller, carrying bag, and some cables and accessories, as well as the original box.  Bought this on amazon recently for $369, but I am willing to get it go for $260 shipped, OBO.  Has a 3/4 mile range, and is fully waterproof.

cbFQSNi.jpg

WlX5f4C.jpg

Good luck on the sale!

Signature:
If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal isn't for you.
Ignorance can be cured by knowledge, Stupid is Forever.
"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no eyes or ears."

"On every unauthoritative exercise of power by the legislature must the people rise in rebellion or their silence be construed into a surrender of that power to them? If so, how many rebellions should we have had already?"

"Cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. They are the most vigorous, the most independant, the most virtuous, and they are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bands."

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center