• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Jun. 13 2018 - 05:09 PM

https://townhall.com...buckle-n2490364

Fugg you!  Cry me a river!  He can wear any friggin' thing he wants.

Signature:

"Cram-it up your . . . cramhole, La Fleur!" - White Goodman, 'Dodgeball:  A True Underdog Story'

"Well, we share very few sentiments with our government." - Pike Bishop, 'The Wild Bunch'

"It's never personal, it's always business!" - Nino Brown, 'New Jack City'

"Your an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill." - Col. Kurtz, 'Apocalypse Now' 

"Even if you tie me, your gonna be dead! - John Russell, 'Hombre'

"Ben Trane.  I don't trust him. He likes people, and you can never count on a man like that!" - Joe Erin, 'Vera Cruz'

"We're after men - and I wish to God, I was with them.  The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride-off, and let you die!" - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'

"After thirty years; I'll not bargain with a rogue at the final hour!" - John Brown of Kansas, 'Santa Fe Trail'

"I've learned to live in the 'white man's world'. Grab all you can, anytime you can!" - Levi Walking-Bear, 'The War Wagon'

"I never rode shotgun on a hearse before." - Vin Tanner, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"Let's just say I'm on your side, and this is no job for amateurs." - Cole Thornton, 'El Dorado'

"Every man should have a little taste of power before he's through!" - Nathan Burdette, 'Rio Bravo'

"Generosity . . . was my first-mistake.  I leave these people with little-bit extra, and then they hire these men to make trouble.

It shows you, sooner or later, you must answer for every good-deed." - Calvera, 'The Magnificent Seven'

"You better wake-up.  The world your living in is just a sugar-coated topping!  There is another world beneath it - the real world.  And if you

want to survive it, you better learn to pull-the-trigger!" - Blade the Daywalker, 'Blade'

#2 OFFLINE   Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 3,238

Posted Jun. 13 2018 - 05:12 PM

Bump. Delete.

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero, Jun. 13 2018 - 06:29 PM.

#3 ONLINE   wish2no

wish2no

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 21,647

Posted Jun. 13 2018 - 05:18 PM

Love NAA Comment: 

Does wearing the Belt Buckle holding an NAA minirevolver represent a ‘concealed’ condition? Do I need a license of any kind to wear it (and the gun)?

This depends on a number of factors, not the least of which includes the girth and midriff overhang of the wearer.

Signature:

“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws….” ~ John Adams

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” [Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174,176 (1803)]

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." [Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491 (1966)]

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights." [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

"Constitutional rights may not be denied simply because of hostility to their assertion and exercise: Vindication of conceded constitutional rights cannot be made dependent upon any theory that it is less expensive to deny them than to afford them."
[Watson vs. City of Memphis, 373 US 526, 535 (1963)]

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people." [Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516 (1884)]
“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” [16 Am. Jur. 2d, Section 177; later 2d, Section 256]

“A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.”

–  Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

#4 OFFLINE   Retcop

Retcop

No Country for Old Men

• Group:Silver Patron
  • Member ID: 19,861

Posted Jun. 13 2018 - 05:22 PM

As I have said a hundred times, we are failing to take the narrative away from the left.

They are creating this false narrative of manufactured outrage that really does not exist.

people will start believing the big lie because the media will make them believe that all the cool smart people are gun phobics, and all gun owners have blood on their hands.

The only way to fix this is if each and everyone of us becomes a disciple of the 2A, spreading the word everywhere we go.

Ain't gonna happen. Too many people can't handle conflict, plus people don't like advertising they own guns. 

It is way past time to get out of that mindset, and establish the narrative that the Left is the ones who are out of their minds.

If there ever was a time to speak out, and take as many liberals and fence sitters shooting as is humanly possible.

It may be time to organize against the companies that buy advertising on the left wing "news" shows.

We can not continue to let the fake news paint us as bad people. Repeat a big enough lie long enough, and people will believe it.

Goebbels.

Signature:

The days of going unarmed in America are over

Shoot what you like; like what you shoot.

#5 ONLINE   Srgt. Hulka

Srgt. Hulka

Girl Scouts Cookie/Crack Pusher

• Group:Gold Patron
  • Member ID: 25,426

Posted Jun. 13 2018 - 05:27 PM

Love NAA Comment: 

Does wearing the Belt Buckle holding an NAA minirevolver represent a ‘concealed’ condition? Do I need a license of any kind to wear it (and the gun)?

This depends on a number of factors, not the least of which includes the girth and midriff overhang of the wearer.

Not in Louisiana you don't.

I've considered buying one of these more than once.  I just never could pull the trigger, so to speak.  

Edited by Srgt. Hulka, Jun. 13 2018 - 05:28 PM.

Signature:

Lighten up Francis! "

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Benjamin FranklinA"

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. 

"We need to Kill Them.  We need to Kill them."  

Judge Jeanine Pirro on radical Muslim Terroists.

gallery_25426_262_200.jpg     

Bossiershreveportmudbuglogo.png

Forum Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center