• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 ONLINE   MontanaLon

MontanaLon

Flew with the Thunderbirds!

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 13,758

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:07 PM

He has had one of the most successful radio shows of all time, had gotten to Governor's and one senator elected, has had several TV shows, written 2 bestselling books, had a sucessful hollywood movie, ran for Govornor, has a NY state law written in his honor, and makes $100 million dollars a year. What have you done with your life? :smartass:

Yes and he also has shat on a lot of good people to do it. Still a disgusting slimeball. Some day you will understand that being rich and popular does not make a good person.

Signature:

This post approved by the NSA!

We are never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy......
Sight picture and trigger control, the 2 most important things I am teaching my son.
Criminals, if they retreat in the face of lethal force kill them for not even having the work ethic to do their chosen profession well.
So we are expected to believe that the same scientists that are 50% wrong on the weather of the Earth tomorrow are somehow able to predict a storm on a star 93 million miles away in 2 years.
Get real.

"Gitmo, you didn't close that!"

#22 OFFLINE   lowapproach

lowapproach

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 16,024

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:10 PM

He did get banned from this other web site........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that's something.............I guess. :unsure:

#23 OFFLINE   recon013

recon013

• Member ID: 19,400

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:14 PM

Great place for spineless pieces of shat to frequent. If you don't have the balls to leave someone when you aren't happy, you don't deserve to have balls. I have no tolerance for infidelity.

Mmmmm... morals.... what a concept. I wonder if it well ever catch on. Salute to a real MAN! An oath is an oath. If you can't keep an oath to your wife, your word is cr@p.

Signature:
Posted Image

#24 OFFLINE   saltydawg

saltydawg

The Coonass Hillbilly

• Member ID: 14,928

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:15 PM

Mmmmm... morals.... what a concept. I wonder if it well ever catch on. Salute to a real MAN! An oath is an oath. If you can't keep an oath to your wife, your word is cr@p.

Or one to yourself amen

Signature:
Yep, most definitely natural cause...aggravated stupidity resulting in a fatal dose of accelerated lead poisoning......

"awww, don't get your bollocks in a twist"

Obama: The turd that wouldn't flush.

#25 OFFLINE   recon013

recon013

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:21 PM

As far as running the site, I have to admit, I'm a capitalist, and wish I thought of it first. At the same time, I had an opportunity to run a high end, totally legal weed bank. I would have made a pile of money but turned it down because I didn't want to have to lie to my kids about what I do for a living.

#26 OFFLINE   oak1971

oak1971

I'm your Huckleberry

• Member ID: 4,475

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:22 PM

adair_usmc
View Member Profile

Expert

Group: Banned
Member No.: 268

:innocent:

Signature:

I stand with Israel

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. -Bonhoeffer

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. 
– John Adams

DSCF5298-1-1.jpg

John Harrison/Les Baer Custom

#27 OFFLINE   saltydawg

saltydawg

The Coonass Hillbilly

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:25 PM

Hmmm

#28 OFFLINE   Pepper

Pepper

Ban-O-Matic

• Group:Admins
  • Member ID: 21

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:25 PM

He has had one of the most successful radio shows of all time, had gotten to Governor's and one senator elected, has had several TV shows, written 2 bestselling books, had a sucessful hollywood movie, ran for Govornor, has a NY state law written in his honor, and makes $100 million dollars a year. What have you done with your life? :smartass:

Michael Moore has produced and directed "documentaries", helped get leftist pieces of crap elected, and has made piles of money. But he's a lying assbag as well.

Howard Stern is a piece of garbage, and I immediately suspect anyone who listens to him.

Signature:

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character"
- Einstein

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

I AM DARREN WILSON.

#29 OFFLINE   Etho

Etho

The Donut Man

• Group:New.Members
  • Member ID: 84

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:29 PM

Doubt it. Thank the baby boomers for our lack of morals or politeness. My mother in law pisses me off, she openly drools at men while my father in law is right there with her. Now I personally see nothing wrong with looking but damn have some respect for your spouse and not be so damn obvious or blatant. Of course this is the same one who highly enjoyed a lap dance from a male stripper. Which personally, I find strippers(male and female) freaking disgusting.

Signature:
"Is that the come back and kick me whistle?" Roger Smith

#30 OFFLINE   satchmodog

satchmodog

Founding Brother

• Member ID: 8,334

Contributor

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:29 PM

Michael Moore has produced and directed "documentaries", helped get leftist pieces of crap elected, and has made piles of money. But he's a lying assbag as well.

Howard Stern is a piece of garbage, and I immediately suspect anyone who listens to him.

or salivates over anything he says. Stern has a legion of idiots who follow his every word. If Stern lit himself on fire and put himself out in a bucket of piss, he would have five million brain dead copy cats doing the same thing. Just total useless waste of airspace.

Signature:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

Incompetent;the Queen looked pissed as if "I can't believe we are entertaining this lawn jockey". ebrfan

shat, I had a girl out shooting last week and she had to pee. I told her to go piss in the grass because I don't want my camper crapper to get full and have to empty it. Cretin

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Know this. No matter who you vote for, the government still gets in.

#31 OFFLINE   oak1971

oak1971

I'm your Huckleberry

• Member ID: 4,475

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:31 PM

or salivates over anything he says. Stern has a legion of idiots who follow his every word. If Stern lit himself on fire and put himself out in a bucket of piss, he would have five million brain dead copy cats doing the same thing. Just total useless waste of airspace.

:laugh:

#32 OFFLINE   recon013

recon013

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:34 PM

Doubt it. Thank the baby boomers for our lack of morals or politeness. My mother in law pisses me off, she openly drools at men while my father in law is right there with her. Now I personally see nothing wrong with looking but damn have some respect for your spouse and not be so damn obvious or blatant. Of course this is the same one who highly enjoyed a lap dance from a male stripper. Which personally, I find strippers(male and female) freaking disgusting.

It has always amazed me how much a girl will belittle themselves for a dollar. Although I don't go to strip bars, I don't have a problem with them. I worked at one 20 years ago. Probably why I don't go anymore.

#33 OFFLINE   saltydawg

saltydawg

The Coonass Hillbilly

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:36 PM

It has always amazed me how much a girl will belittle themselves for a dollar. Although I don't go to strip bars, I don't have a problem with them. I worked at one 20 years ago. Probably why I don't go anymore.

The driftwood??

#34 OFFLINE   lowapproach

lowapproach

• Member ID: 16,024

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:36 PM

:lol: :lol:
Truth, brother Satch!

#35 OFFLINE   Etho

Etho

The Donut Man

• Member ID: 84

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:38 PM

Yep. I've been before, 3 times, the last time I had an epiphany about it and have never been back. I don't care if they exist and if people go. Its their business.

#36 OFFLINE   dave2184

dave2184

• Member ID: 73

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:41 PM

Michael Moore, Howard Stern, frackin dirt balls the both of them.

First I've heard of this site disgusting! I'll probably have to turn in my man card for this but some times I'm ashamed to be a member of the male gender, buttholes that use shat like this make the rest of us look bad.

#37 OFFLINE   saltydawg

saltydawg

The Coonass Hillbilly

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:42 PM

I have been to clubs arround the world... Then I got out of the corps and grew up... Seen some crazy things but then I moved down here and we had a couple of locals ones that were the bottom of the sespool, midget, polio chick with leg braces.. The braces would lock up on her on the pole and she would bust her ass one old girl in her 60s needless to say we would bring guys from out of town there as a joke...

#38 OFFLINE   Rampy

Rampy

Sarg's Playtoy......

• Member ID: 750

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:44 PM

I have been to clubs arround the world... Then I got out of the corps and grew up... Seen some crazy things but then I moved down here and we had a couple of locals ones that were the bottom of the sespool, midget, polio chick with leg braces.. The braces would lock up on her on the pole and she would bust her ass one old girl in her 60s needless to say we would bring guys from out of town there as a joke...

Fire Empire 1989....voted Worlds sleaziest club by Hustler mag.....5 min walk from the main gate at Clark AB, PI....

They had the coldest beer I've ever had.......but ya could smell the club from a block or 2 upwind.....

Signature:
In the end we're all just chalk lines on concrete only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that I'm not.

#39 OFFLINE   dave2184

dave2184

• Member ID: 73

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:46 PM

A former friend of mine dated a stripper for awhile! Now that chick was messed up, never went to strip club because of her.

Edited by dave2184, Apr. 20 2010 - 11:47 PM.

#40 OFFLINE   recon013

recon013

Posted Apr. 20 2010 - 11:47 PM

Now thats funny... I don't care who you are. :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: Just because I have morals doesn't mean I don't have sense of humor. I would definitely pay to see that. Sad, but funny.

Forum Statistics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Information Center