Black Hole is now giving Armory members a Discount

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Black Hole Weaponry

Black Hole Weaponry

• Group:Armory Sponsor
  • Member ID: 13,054

Posted May. 19 2010 - 08:23 PM

All AR15 Armory forum members placing an order with us, will receive a 10% discount on all barrels ordered.

Here is how it works. You must be an Armory member prior to ordering. 

TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT NOTIFY BHW IN THE COMMENTS AREA OF THE ORDER ON INTERNET

It cannot be combined with any other sales in progress like Black Friday or SHOT

DO NOT SEND PM'S HERE AS THE FORUM IS NOT MONITORED BY BHW.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT GLSHOOTER HERE.

This is our way of saying thanks to the great people here at the Armory. If it weren't for you guys.......

Thanks again

BHW

Edited by GLShooter, Feb. 15 2016 - 09:35 AM.

• khonings likes this

Signature:
Full_Banner_wide.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   wes556

wes556

• Group:Members
  • Member ID: 6,981

Posted Feb. 16 2011 - 10:28 PM

So just PM You with name and what we ordered? Cant wait for my barrel now.

Signature:
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms has been recognized by the General Government; but the best security of that right after all is, the military spirit, that taste for martial exercises, which has always distinguished the free citizens of these States....Such men form the best barrier to the liberties of America" - (Gazette of the United States, October 14, 1789.)

#3 OFFLINE   TheSilent1

TheSilent1

• Member ID: 13,062

Posted Jun. 17 2011 - 07:28 PM

A very sincere "Thank You" to BHW for your offer to this fourm members. In this day and age, this kind of service and product quality is rare.
Keep up the great work!

#4 OFFLINE   Gran Torino

Gran Torino

Get off my lawn

• Group:New.Members
  • Member ID: 18,313

Posted Jun. 17 2011 - 09:08 PM

Starting today, all AR15 Armory forum members placing an order with us, will receive a 10% discount on all barrels ordered.

Here is how it works. You must be an Armory member prior to ordering. PM us with your info after you place the order, and we will apply it to the final order after we verify that you are a member here.

This is our way of saying thanks to the great people here at the Armory. If it weren't for you guys.......

Thanks again
BHW

Awesome...... :thumb: I've got one and will be back for more. Thanks a lot :thumb:

#5 OFFLINE   superstratjunky

superstratjunky

Being Thumped once is enough

• Member ID: 13,781

Posted Jun. 18 2011 - 12:50 AM

A very sincere "Thank You" to BHW for your offer to this fourm members. In this day and age, this kind of service and product quality is rare.
Keep up the great work!

+2 :thumb:

Signature:
You are free because you take your own responsibility to stay free. Me
Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask What You Can Do For Your Country. John F. Kennedy 35th President Of The United States Of America.
I believe in the resilience of the American people & their aim. ~Sgtar15

A 1911 is like a good woman. You treat her right, she'll treat you right. If ether bites you, you did something wrong, & you deserve the consequences.

#6 OFFLINE   brigadier

brigadier

• Group:Banned
  • Member ID: 10,809

Posted Jun. 18 2011 - 04:03 AM

As odd as it may sound, this puts you guys in my price range.

Signature:
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." Thomas Paine

"Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." Thomas Paine

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it." Daniel Webster

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   nitehawk

nitehawk

• Member ID: 7,823

Posted Jun. 18 2011 - 09:08 AM

:thumb: Alright :) Thanks...every little bit helps now a days ... :wink:

#8 ONLINE   newbe

newbe

Black Widow Hater

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 17,756

Posted Feb. 22 2012 - 02:52 AM

Starting today, all AR15 Armory forum members placing an order with us, will receive a 10% discount on all barrels ordered.

Here is how it works. You must be an Armory member prior to ordering. PM us with your info after you place the order, and we will apply it to the final order after we verify that you are a member here.

Thanks again
BHW

Awesome! Thanks! :thumb:

I've been MORE than happy with the accuracy I've got from one of your barrels recently! :nt:

Signature:
Purpose should drive the Purchase......
The "one shot group". A way to save time, money and barrel life!

#9 OFFLINE   Adam86

Adam86

• Member ID: 23,207

Posted May. 20 2012 - 10:40 PM

You guys are awesome. Would it be possible to place an order over the phone?

FYI for those interested in these barrels - with the discount, this puts them well below an RRA barrel, and just over what a Wilson runs.

Edited by Adam86, May. 21 2012 - 09:12 AM.

Signature:
"The biggest thing "screwing up the country" is ignorance, laziness and apathy among most Americans.
Every law abiding citizen should have the "right to vote".
If you don't agree with that then contact your reps to change it.
It takes less than a few minutes to talk to your rep. Change it at the ballot box.
That is why we have the system of government our Founders fought to give us.
And that is better than all the cartridge box revolutionary silliness that is going on around the net.
The good news is that we are the rightful owners of the country and can steer it's path to help promote liberty and freedom for all law abiding citizens.
And yeah, it ain't always a perfect system."

-TaosGlock

Posted Image

#10 ONLINE   jchtrh

jchtrh

"Tribesman"

• Group:Senior Staff
  • Member ID: 5,622

Contributor

Posted May. 20 2012 - 11:00 PM

They will take orders over the phone, give them a call!

Signature:
“If you are going through hell, keep going.”
Winston Churchill

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy"
Martin Luther King Jr.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
George Carlin

My State is BIGGER than yours!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin

#11 OFFLINE   MiamiNice57

MiamiNice57

• Group:Members*
  • Member ID: 26,378

Posted Jul. 16 2012 - 12:30 AM

Thanks!!! I want a .308 (fluted) I'm doing this tomorrow.

PS I've tried to contact BHW personnel via email and it's not work out well. No reply. I know about the conversion from gmail to the .com.

Thanks for the discount, every bit helps :thumb:

Signature:
Once upon a time...

We all could own Full Auto!

#12 OFFLINE   MiamiNice57

MiamiNice57

Posted Jul. 16 2012 - 12:34 AM

Your signature line speaks volumes of truth! :thumb:

#13 OFFLINE   Lt.Smoke

Lt.Smoke

• Member ID: 22,429

Posted Oct. 18 2012 - 10:15 AM

I know I am bringing up an OLD thread but I just had to share my experience with BHW and it was because of Neil that I looked into them... I emailed them about some questions I had on the 308B barrel and it literally took about 10 mins to get a reply back from the support team... That is what i call GREAT service and I WILL be using them when I build my big boy AR for sure...

You guys are GREAT and to be able to find out that i get to save money on your wonderful products is ICING on the cake...

Sincerely,
One happy future customer

Signature:
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Proud owner of an Anderson/Armalite Franken Rifle 5.56x45 (Varmints Fear me)
Posted Image

QUOTE (Killer308 @ October 10th 2012 9:46 PM) *
Hell Yes I would turn over my firearms. Bullets first then they can take them from my cold dead hands! I'll be dead but I'm not going alone. I would rather die as a free man than live as a slave.

"AR's are so bad arse that even GOD himself settled disputes with a Black Rifle"

#14 OFFLINE   MiamiNice57

MiamiNice57

Posted Oct. 28 2012 - 12:02 PM

Thanks!!! I want a .308 (fluted) I'm doing this tomorrow.

PS I've tried to contact BHW personnel via email and it's not work out well. No reply. I know about the conversion from gmail to the .com.

Thanks for the discount, every bit helps :thumb:

Me Too! Just don't know If I should go Black, Stainless, or Beaded. Got a Beaded .308, 18" from Rainier which I am going to send with select upper and lower parts to WMD for NibX treatment to match my BRO upper and lower set. This is my 3rd build in waiting project. :nt: The furniture is FDE mostly Magpul, Troy Rails FDE and Black Hawk end plate. KNS, FDE no walk pins, ambi selector (Stag Arms) and not quite sure about the Norgaurd ambi, on the fence, I know I don't like the KNS ambi, I like the troy don't know if it functions correctly (I'm a south paw). I know, I know, Pics to follow.

Built a complete BRO 556, Black some Nibix parts, 6.8 stag lower, have a third lower for my SSAR Bump Fire (legal in FL). All have Spike's Tct ST2, and a ST3 for my upcoming .308. Sorry I just get so excited. :banana:

#15 OFFLINE   MiamiNice57

MiamiNice57

Posted Oct. 28 2012 - 12:06 PM

Me Too! Just don't know If I should go Black, Stainless, or Beaded. Got a Beaded .308, 18" from Rainier which I am going to send with select upper and lower parts to WMD for NibX treatment to match my BRO upper and lower set. This is my 3rd build in waiting project. :nt: The furniture is FDE mostly Magpul, Troy Rails FDE and Black Hawk end plate. KNS, FDE no walk pins, ambi selector (Stag Arms) and not quite sure about the Norgaurd ambi, on the fence, I know I don't like the KNS ambi, I like the troy don't know if it functions correctly (I'm a south paw). I know, I know, Pics to follow.

Built a complete BRO 556, Black some Nibix parts, 6.8 stag lower, have a third lower for my SSAR Bump Fire (legal in FL). All have Spike's Tct ST2, and a ST3 for my upcoming .308. Sorry I just get so excited. :banana:

What an Idiot! I just replied to my own post!!!
I deserve to be in Flori-Duh :ROFLLMAO:

#16 OFFLINE   Trigger 907

Trigger 907

Apex556

• Group:Tribesmen
  • Member ID: 5,955

Posted Oct. 29 2012 - 11:18 PM

What an Idiot! I just replied to my own post!!!
I deserve to be in Flori-Duh :ROFLLMAO:

hey don't worry, I talk to and agree with myself all the time! I do that when I need expert advice :thumb: :lol:

Signature:
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle - Psalm 144:1
In the Land of Predators, the Lion never fears the Jackal

#17 OFFLINE   Big Bore

Big Bore

• Group:New Members
  • Member ID: 29,281

Posted Feb. 25 2014 - 08:31 PM

Sweet and thanks.  Just as soon as we get some decent weather and I finish the eval on the 6.5 x 6.8 I am itching to get a .25 x 6.8.  

#18 OFFLINE   The War Wagon

The War Wagon

Mafioso of the Apocalypse

• Member ID: 15,775

Posted Feb. 25 2014 - 08:46 PM

Did I mention building an AR pistol?  Make that a, BLACKHOLE pistol NOW!!! :D:

Signature:

won-rev-big.jpg

GATHER... YOUR... ARMIES... :gun3:

#19 OFFLINE   meh77gmc

meh77gmc

• Group:Bronze Patron
  • Member ID: 7,821

Posted Feb. 25 2014 - 09:41 PM

I ordered a barrel on Sunday, and followed the instructions on getting the discount.  I havent heard back to know whether or not they applied the discount to my order.  Any of ya'll know how that works?  Do they charge your credit card up front (I hope they do) or wait till the order is ready for delivery?

Edited by meh77gmc, Feb. 25 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#20 OFFLINE   soleeagle

soleeagle

• Member ID: 25,420

Posted Feb. 25 2014 - 10:15 PM

I ordered a barrel on Sunday, and followed the instructions on getting the discount.  I havent heard back to know whether or not they applied the discount to my order.  Any of ya'll know how that works?  Do they charge your credit card up front (I hope they do) or wait till the order is ready for delivery?

When I ordered mine I called them and did it over the phone. The applied the discount right then.

Signature:

29508ba2-44c6-4b22-bf4a-0cea11ef767f_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users