Shadow106

Cry of the Lost Tribe....................

I'm really amazed that there doesn't seem to be anyone from Idaho that's active in the Armory. I've begun wondering if I truly found a "fox hole" up here, where no one talks, and no one wants to be noticed. Pretty sad, 'cause it's a beautiful place once you get off the flat part. Lottsa gun people, but they all seem to be very serious about what their weapons are for. Game........or WHO ever.

Anybody out there? From Idaho?

I'm really amazed that there doesn't seem to be anyone from Idaho that's active in the Armory. I've begun wondering if I truly found a "fox hole" up here, where no one talks, and no one wants to be noticed. Pretty sad, 'cause it's a beautiful place once you get off the flat part. Lottsa gun people, but they all seem to be very serious about what their weapons are for. Game........or WHO ever.

Anybody out there? From Idaho?

I'm from Mountain Home (the flat part) lot's of us around. Maybe you have been looking in the wrong places.

Bill

It's beautiful up there. I'm sure there are others from there that are members.....they just haven't come inside since it quit snowing :laugh:

Hi from Nampa ID.

idaho falls here

idaho falls here

Howdy and welcome from Jackson. I get over that way every now and then.

Thank God! I thought I was gonna have to shoot all the pot farmers, tree huggers and tourists myself.

It's beautiful up there. I'm sure there are others from there that are members.....they just haven't come inside since it quit snowing :laugh:

Yep. We go outside about the time you go INside in Arizona. Or are you goin' to head over to Sarge's place to join his club and scare the fence peekers sober this year?

:laugh:

Thank God! I thought I was gonna have to shoot all the pot farmers, tree huggers and tourists myself.

They get a bit thick, don't they.

They get a bit thick, don't they.

I live uphill from Crouch, so the first group gases up and buys stuff in town, the second group runs around in camos watching for wolf killers and skunk skinners, and the tourists roar in sober as an angel, and roar out so they can take diving lessons in the South Fork and Payette on the way back to the flats. But they all spend money here, so I guess that's a plus if you have a business.

But it's still a beautiful place and I'm willing to ride out the cold for what always comes after, in the spring.

well thanks for the welcome i get over to jackson now and again as well but that towns a bit expensive for me although yalls fuel prices are usually lower over there

I'll be hiking in the Sawtooths soon.

Looking forward to seeing that beautiful state,

I'll be hiking in the Sawtooths soon.

Looking forward to seeing that beautiful state,

cool my girlfreind is actually working up in that neck of the woods for the summer up at red fish lodge

Why would you want to shoot a pot grower?

It's harmless, isn't it?

Why would you want to shoot a pot grower?

It's harmless, isn't it?

Growin' the stuff may be harmless, but I don't think you want to run into a "farm" by accident, when you're out there for an afternoon hike. The farmers are NOT nice people, and get all pissy about "their turf". Usually on public land.