Sign in to follow this  
Bad_Man_One

ATTN. S&W 10XX Auto Owners, Production Has Started - .40 S&W & .357 SIG Barrels

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, this is my second post.

I am primarily involved with the Smith and Wesson Forum.

I have done quite a few conversion projects as you will see in the S&W posts.

Some of the posts are quite extensive with the information in them.

Just wanted to pass along the information that I have started production on SMITH and WESSON 10XX series Conversion Barrels.

They are being made in .40 S&W and .357 SIG for both versions of the 10 m.m., the 5.00" (1006, 1026 and 1046) and the 4.25" (1066, 1076 and 1086)

There are also a few special requests being made for .356 TSW, 9 m.m. X 23 Winchester, 9 X 25 Dillon and 10 m.m. Match.

This is the first production run of 115 barrels total in both the the 9 and .40/10 m.m. bores, both 5.00" and 4.25".

Quantities are limited, they are more than 70% spoken for.

We will be looking at a second run if the interest keeps up and maybe more.

Go to the Smith and Wesson forum post and your best bet is to contact (PM) me through that forum.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-...ig-barrels.html

Regards,

BM1

Edited by Bad_Man_One

Bad_Man_One, :welcome: to the forum! Again...your other post was Posted on: July 8th 2008 7:58 AM.

BM1, I did mention this to the forum members before, but I am delighted to see you come personally to offer the S&W barrels project!

For those who didn't see my other post BM1 is starting production of barrels for the S&W 10xx series guns 4.25" and 5" .40 S&W & .357 SIG Barrels.

I for one am anxious to recieve one of the completed barrels we spoke about...Best regards getting everything set and going!

Good Luck and let me know when to send the money so I can get my barrels... :thumb:

Wade

Hello Wade,

I can't see my first post from back then.

The forum says there is an error when I try to see my profile for posts.

Can you give me the link?

Thanks,

BM1

Bad_Man_One, :welcome: to the forum! Again...your other post was Posted on: July 8th 2008 7:58 AM.

BM1, I did mention this to the forum members before, but I am delighted to see you come personally to offer the S&W barrels project!

For those who didn't see my other post BM1 is starting production of barrels for the S&W 10xx series guns 4.25" and 5" .40 S&W & .357 SIG Barrels.

I for one am anxious to recieve one of the completed barrels we spoke about...Best regards getting everything set and going!

Good Luck and let me know when to send the money so I can get my barrels... :thumb:

Wade

Last chance,

btt

Regards,

BM1

Greetings to all,

I am new to this forum, and was education myself about my latest acquisition (S&W 1006), specifically in regards to the feasibility of firing .40S&w out of this firearm. Thats when I saw the posting from bad_man_one announcing production of conversion barrels for 1006/10mm to .40s&w, So, I guess my question is, are these still available? I know It has been just about 2 years since production commencement, but I figured I check It out.

Thank You

DMM

DMM4212, :welcome: to the forum!

I say in contact with BM1 on a regular basis, he has started cutting the barrels but came to a stand still, at the company where he was utilizing the CNC machines. It seems that the company got real busy with some contract work that hasn't provided him machine time. He hasn't taken any money from any one and will not till the barrels are ready.

Hopefully he will find some machine time to be able to finish the work in progress. :CONFUS12:

Thanks and thank you kindly for the update TS, I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes that some day soon, this will come to fruition.

DMM