AR15Armory.com

Congress to decide whether Super Congress could impose gun control

wish2no

Short 1/2 page read. Talks about how the new "Supercongress" if created could enact gun control legislation. Bil passed through the super congress cannot be fillibustered or amended.

Just my own curosity, and not answered in the article... is it LEGAL for the congress to create a supercongress?

http://gunowners.org/a08012011.htm

That just sounds like a bad idea. The word SuperCongress just sounds like comic book shenanighans. The one where an evil corrupt leader gets into power and tries to rule the world.

Yes, it sounds worng on many levels. If our founding fathers had wanted a superconngress they would have designed one. The brilliannce of the way our system was designed was that it would not be easy to pass legislation. Now days it seems the goal of congress is to bypass the system and pass whatever they damn well please as fast as they can. They are circling us so we cant escape.

Yes, it sounds worng on many levels. If our founding fathers had wanted a superconngress they would have designed one. The brilliannce of the way our system was designed was that it would not be easy to pass legislation. Now days it seems the goal of congress is to bypass the system and pass whatever they damn well please as fast as they can. They are circling us so we cant escape.

Yep. Hell, most of everything nowadays with anything is finding ways to circumvent the laws, what people want or anything that would stop someone from doing something they want. fuzzed up times indeed.

Yep. Hell, most of everything nowadays with anything is finding ways to circumvent the laws, what people want or anything that would stop someone from doing something they want. fuzzed up times indeed.

Been a lot of writing on the wall for some time now. People seem to finally be taking notice, just not sure if they noticed soon enough to put a halt to the nonsense.

That just sounds like a bad idea. The word SuperCongress just sounds like comic book shenanighans. The one where an evil corrupt leader gets into power and tries to rule the world.

Man you got that right.....it stinks in every way possible. I've had enough as has many others. I'm not going to take this shat anymore.

No longer a gov of the people for the people but now a gov for the gov.

It gets more depressing every fuzzin' day. I feel like I've been in a steel cage with a wildcat.... :sad: But give me a couple days to R&R....I'll be ready for the inevitable....

I posted the article on my congressman's facebook page!

we all need to do that.

This shat smells like treason, sounds like treason, walks like treason.... so it must be good for us :smartass:

seriously tho, who can we hang for this idea :unsure: