steelvipersedg

Who Reams Barrels for an Mauser M2 Conv. to 10mm?

Which poster update? I did it first years ago and the gun is working just fine still even after me pounding the hell out of it with hot loads.

steelvipersedg - did you ever convert your M2 to 10mm?

Yes sure did. I converted it over but after trying carrying it awhile, I could never see a real world difference between concealing my G20 and it. Also the trigger was hard for me to master so instead of spending the rounds to learn a new platform for questionable gains it now sits in the safe. I either carry a SP101 in 327 Fed Mag for a BUG or if I need real deep conceal go with a KelTec P32. Both are not 10mm but not much is produced in a real thin concealable package.

Also the mags were harder to convert over than originally suggested. Removing the tabs was kind of labor intensive and I ruined a bunch of magazines by removing too much metal causing feed issues. good thing they're only $2. :thumb:

well i'll take it off your hands for disposal that sounds like a sweet lil setup