MPS

Places to shoot in W. KY

I'm a transplant from my native Dallas TX to the Murray/Mayfield area of Western Kentucky. I'm surprised to find that the only real shooting range appears to be in Paducah (behind Paducah Shooters Supply), and a smaller one connected to MSU.

Does anyone know of a closer range in my area to shoot (indoors, outdoors, plinking "spots" etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

LBL (land between the lakes) has a couple of ranges that go out to 200 yards and they are free.

Now when I come up to my, property in New Concord (look that up on the map). You might be able to come down to my place. I love that part of the country. Went to Calloway county high my 9th grade year.

LBL (land between the lakes) has a couple of ranges that go out to 200 yards and they are free.

Now when I come up to my, property in New Concord (look that up on the map). You might be able to come down to my place. I love that part of the country. Went to Calloway county high my 9th grade year.

Thanks for the kind offer. Now that you mention it, I do recall passing a gun club sign outside Aurora on the way to LBL. Something along the lines of "Coon Creek" shooting range or very similar. I'll have to look it up.

Cheers.

Thanks for the kind offer. Now that you mention it, I do recall passing a gun club sign outside Aurora on the way to LBL. Something along the lines of "Coon Creek" shooting range or very similar. I'll have to look it up.

Cheers.

New concord is towards Paris landing but there are all kinds of WMA property that way.