AR15Armory.com

multi-tools

Leatherman makes a good product, but I won't buy one from a company that's as stridently anti-gun as them.

I don't think simply backing Kerry against Bush in 2004 makes them anti-gun especially after he apologized and has since kept his company out of politics.

I can pretty safely say about 50% of people who work for this US made manufacturer are not anti-gun or even progressive liberals while zero of the Chinese employers who make their competitions are. They're great products, US made, and some of us don't buy the support China because their CEO once voted for a Democrat internet hysteria anymore than we buy the "Don't buy Ruger but give Colt a pass" hype.

That election is over nine years ago, we won, time to move on.

Tj

Leatherman Super tool...this thing is a monster but it serves me well.

I carry the same beast and it has served me well for the last 12 years. I even broke a jaw off the pliers (Long story) and Leatherman fixed it for free, although it took them about 2 months to do so.

With that sad I will not replace it with another Leatherman when it dies. The owner of the company supports Democrats and I won't give my money to anyone that goose steps with the enemy.