Sign in to follow this  
calvis88

specs? options? custom work?

new to the forum hoping someone out there can give me some info, i've seen a few pics of BRO rifles and im really thinking about getting one but it seems as though these rifles do not exist in ohio... ive looked at the website and it is pretty useless shy of a few small pictures and no details... does any one have any clue as to what options are available on the rifles and any useful info, ive tried several of the "dealers" listed and they know very little other than that if i tell em what i want they will try and order it which is useless since i dont know whats available, preferably id like to get one of there piston setups with a ubr if available? with that wicked lookin fluted barrel (black an silver double) if available? any chance of lefty options? what kind of "skins" available and are there custom options for the "skins"? grip options? what kind of moa can be expected and or guaranteed? and on a side note if your reading this BRO myself and a few others ive talked to would love to see a lot more info on your sight so we dont have to search all over for info... thanks for any help/info oh and one last thing rail thickness is it slim thick rough smooth?...

Contact them directly, they will answer all your questions...ask for Justin.

http://blackrainordnance.com/contact_us.php

I did that already and was told to talk to a local "dealer" that they recommend the dealer who has never even seen a bro rifle in person and said they wouldnt give him a list of options or availability even though he has made several requests, so i called them back and was directed to another website that had one upper and lower combo available and only knew that if i told em what i wanted they would order it, i really want one of these rifles, i really really do, but lord have mercy im having a hard time finding out anything... Im half tempted to just take a road trip and end up on their doorstep...

Contact them directly, they will answer all your questions...ask for Justin.

http://blackrainordnance.com/contact_us.php

I did that already and was told to talk to a local "dealer" that they recommend the dealer who has never even seen a bro rifle in person and said they wouldnt give him a list of options or availability even though he has made several requests, so i called them back and was directed to another website that had one upper and lower combo available and only knew that if i told em what i wanted they would order it, i really want one of these rifles, i really really do, but lord have mercy im having a hard time finding out anything... Im half tempted to just take a road trip and end up on their doorstep...

You're best bet is to do a Google search for them and contact the dealers that have them in stock. I've never seen another BRO product outside the internet and my safe. They are very proud of their products so thats most likely the main reason you don't see too many. Hell, just the receiver set alone is damn near half a Colt rifle!! Good luck, I do know the feeling for these items though. I had to convince a local dealer to contact the company and become a AZ point of contact for BRO to carry their products just so I could order one. Needless to say, I felt like I worked for the company and I still had to pay to get them in. They are nice though!

Edited by devinsdad