Old Navy

Norma Ammo @ Local Dealer

Local dealer scored bunch of Norma ammo and 20 round box of 200Gr TC is $40 & 180Gr JHP $50 and all I could say was no thanks II'll roll my own. :thumb:

It's hard to believe people would pay that much for the ammo. I reload 180Gr just as hot or hotter for about 20 cents a round.

for most its the novelty of the now discontinued ammo, much like the black talons......

sorry for bringing an old thread back,but,

My stash of collectable 10mm ammo. Bought while still being produced before they became obsolete/high priced.

DSC_4598%20RampSkewampCampCCampA%20S_zps

DSC_4597%20RampSkewampCampCCampA%20S_zps

Well I would be using that Norma stuff for plinking or range training and keep their excellent brass for reloading. And for sure I would stiff some sucker for the Winchester BT since I load a better round myself.

I haven't shot the BT stuff,don't intend to. I fired the Normas' in 3 guns for chronographing purposes and reload to their potentcy.

I have shot a lot of Norma ammo, They were famous for making wildcat military ammo that was hard to find.

I have black talons that I carry with, 5 mags worth. Have shot several deer from 15 to 83 yards, not one of them made it 20 yards before expiring. Thinking that it should be close to the same thing on the 2 leg version.

I like the norma ammo a lot (if priced right). My observation is they are typically pretty maxed out loads.