Sign in to follow this  
Proudtexan

Hello again!

Howdy all!

I've been away from the list for a while and I'm back. I'm in the DFW area and have been reading the posts again about the lack of ranges and the lot's of fees. I'm a member of a local club and can have all the guests that want to come out. So, contact me for some free shooting time! Our range has out to 200yrds, so they say, and it's usually fairly empty and would be great to have a group out to. PM me and we'll see about setting something up. I'd love to set up a class or something like that and get one of the instructors in town and had put feelers out here last year about that. Let's see what we can do. :thumb:

Smitty

Howdy all!

I've been away from the list for a while and I'm back. I'm in the DFW area and have been reading the posts again about the lack of ranges and the lot's of fees. I'm a member of a local club and can have all the guests that want to come out. So, contact me for some free shooting time! Our range has out to 200yrds, so they say, and it's usually fairly empty and would be great to have a group out to. PM me and we'll see about setting something up. I'd love to set up a class or something like that and get one of the instructors in town and had put feelers out here last year about that. Let's see what we can do. :thumb:

Smitty

Hi Smitty!

I'm new to the DFW area and would love to take you up on the offer to check out yer club range. My old Mauser wants to stretch it's legs! My AR is not here yet. :confused:

Edited by Flesh Wound