TangoFoxtrot

Where All THe NE PA AR Shooters?

Monroe County, here! Rarely go to a public (Game Commission) range anymore, though. (Too many strangers, too many novices, and the public firing lines just got to be too dangerous!) Nowadays I confine my AR/AK shooting to a 100 yard range at one private club in Northhampton County, and another 300 yard range at another private club in Carbon County.

We are from the Wilkes Barre/ Scranton area also, mainly we shoot at the Archbald range, occasional visits to the Tobyhanna and Tafton range

Lehigh County and currently looking for a place to shoot. Beginner here. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Lehigh County and currently looking for a place to shoot. Beginner here. Any suggestions?

OK, you've got The Heritage Guild in Easton PA. This is a state-of-the-art indoor range. (I-78, Exit #75, Morgan Hill Road. Left to first left onto Hilton Street.) Then there's also a large number of State Game Land public shooting ranges in and around the Lehigh Valley. (Read the rules, regulations, and fees applicable to the public ranges. You just can't go there and shoot.)

Edited by Silver Bullet

Thanks...I have been to the heritage guild ...always seems to be packed. Ok will look into the state ranges. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Anyone in my area (Lehigh Valley) have any gun shop s they deal with for transfers? Looking to get a lower receiver shipped to a FFL shop.

Schuylkill County shooter here. I shoot a Anderson AM15 and a Ruger mini14

Not from your neck of the woods, but always like to welcome new members.

Welcome to the Armory, make yourself at home. :tiphat: