Objekt

WTS: 220 gr. 10mm/.40 S&W bullets (Sold out)

For sale: Up to 2000 West Coast brand plated bullets, 220 gr., .4005" diameter. Round nose, flat point profile. Sold in boxes of 500 (up to 4 available). Sale in process.

6675723661_29c1d86a54.jpg

6675723769_20cc67a399.jpg

6675723871_2ea63cfd6e.jpg

Diameter at base is 0.4005", as shown in photo. Length is 0.719" to 0.720".

Load data for 220 gr. bullets in .40 S&W was worked up by a number of competitive shooters several years ago, and is available on the Internet. If you shoot IPSC/IDPA/other action pistol events, you probably know people shooting 220 gr. bullets in .40 S&W. These bullets make it easy to obtain Major power factor with the .40 S&W cartridge.

For .40 S&W use, you will need specially-made guns and magazines, as these bullets cannot be seated within the ordinary range of .40 S&W cartridge overall length. But you guys probably knew that, since so many of you shoot competitively.

You may also find these bullets useful for heavy 10mm loads. This being a 10mm forum, you may even find some data from someone who has worked with these bullets before (hint hint).

Terms:

1) Price is $40/box of 500 (8¢/bullet), plus shipping (Dial calipers not included).

2) Payment by USPS money order, or cash if face-to-face. Cashier's check is acceptable, if you're willing to wait 10 business days for the check to clear.

3) There will be a wait of up to 5 business days, from when I receive the money order to when I ship. I will PM you when I ship, and have the shipper email you to confirm shipment as well (if applicable).

4) Face-to-face is possible, if you are in the Albuquerque, NM area.

5) Shipping method is purchaser's choice, with all costs paid by the purchaser. Because these are bullets only, not loaded ammunition, USPS Priority Mail is your most cost-effective option. See note about rates below. Reply here, email, or PM me with your ZIP code for an exact shipping quote, if not using Priority Mail.

6) It is the buyer's responsibility to know about any goofy state/local laws restricting shipment of reloading supplies. I'm not aware of any such restrictions on bullets, but you should be. No international shipping - US only.

7) No returns accepted. Be sure you want it.

Edited by Objekt

One "buyer" never paid, so 1 box of these bullets is again available.

Terms are as above, except that USPS rates went up slightly in the meantime. Your shipping cost will be $7 for one box ($47 total).

Sale in process.

Edited by Objekt

One "buyer" never paid, so 1 box of these bullets is again available.

Terms are as above, except that USPS rates went up slightly in the meantime. Your shipping cost will be $7 for one box ($47 total).

I'm interested. Will pm later when I'm at my desk. (On my phone right now.)