M&P_Hooligan

michigan shoot?

Anybody else think it'd be a blast to get together at a range somewhere for a meet, greet And shoot this spring/summer?

Anybody else think it'd be a blast to get together at a range somewhere for a meet, greet And shoot this spring/summer?

i think it would be pretty cool to meet other armory members! and shooting is always fun :D

That could be fun. It's hard for me to plan, things tend to change at the last minute due to my raging gas and flaming shats.

I guess it depends on where you do it. I'm a truck driver so the last thing I want to do on a weekend is drive. Hopefully I'll have my suppressor by then.

No indoor ranges, please. That is the most boring way to shoot. I like to shoot and move.

I dont know how to post a poll, but that might be a good idea to get things rolling on this.

area's

Grand Rapids - where im from

Kalamazoo

Lansing

holland

these would be the easiest for me. what would work for everyone else?

Time Ideas?

As for the area, South Kent sportsmans club would be perfect for me. No RO's, you can shoot on the move, full auto, etc. I'm usually out there on the weekend anyway.

im in for south kent! I will just need to know ahead of time to request the day off work.

is there a cost to go shooting at this range? memberships?

are there any out door ranges that are closer to Grand Rapids?

is there a cost to go shooting at this range? memberships?

are there any out door ranges that are closer to Grand Rapids?

If you want to join the club it's $160 a year but it won't cost anything to shoot with someone who is already a member. I shoot with non member freinds all the time.

If you're looking for a club to join closer to GR, West Walker might work for you. The people who started South Kent quit WW because there were two different classes of memberships there. The old timers got to use all ranges but the lower class were very restricted as to what they could do and where they could shoot. I don't know if they still do things that way, you'd have to ask. If you join SK or just show up with someone who is already a member you can use any range you want.

Here is SK's 500 meter rifle range. Those 4 dug in bullet traps are rimfire only.

100_0166.jpg

Here is the 200 meter range. The backstops are a 100, 150 and 200 meters.

100_0175.jpg

Here are a couple of the pistol bays.

100_0168.jpg

Thats cool, thanks for the photo's!

I guess when it is all set up let me know when and if this is set up.

I will see if I can get the time off of work.