unit44justin

Where do you shoot?

As the title states, where does everyone shoot? I am looking for another range that has a bit more rifle range distance than BV pistol that is only 46 yards max distance.

I have been wondering the same. The oakdale gun club has a 200 yard range. Thats all I am familiar with at the moment. It's been a great winter for us minnesotans :D

There is an excellent range near Rochester, MN it's an outdoor range (indoor pistol) but, it is very nice. Has a nice 200 yrd (could be longer) lane.

www.smsclub.org

We have 2 different ranges in my town. I usually shoot in my back yard tho. We have our own range set up that reaches out 500 yards.

Oakdale Gun Club is where I shoot, been a member since 1996 and shot there before that even...

I have gone to Del-Tone / Luth Gun Range just east of St. Cloud. More recently a good friend joined the Elk River Gun Club. We go there now. I wish that I had the time to get out to shoot more and try other ranges.

Been out to Oakdale and a friend's farm, but I have heard that the Bloomington Am. Legion has a 300 yd range down by Lakeville that members can use. And I live 2 blocks from Bill's in robbinsdale if I just have to go right now

I shoot a the isanti county sportsmans club in cambridge has rifle out to 160 yds and pistol range shotgun and archery

Edited by mnchopper

i shoot out in the dessert near white sands national monument. theres an old rock query about 3 miles on the other side of the road near the missile range, its all public land used mostly for cattle but theres good dove rabbit and coyote hunting out there along with a bunch of trails to ride trucks atvs and stuff on.

How bout for places where you don't need to be a member to shoot? I live 5 minutes from OGC "oakdale gun club" and while it has a nice rifle range, quite frankly everyone there are snobs

Edited by Chadster21

I am moving up to St Cloud soon. I need to find some ranges up there.

The MN DNR website has a pretty good list and contact info for the state