Sign in to follow this  
Bandersnatch

Newer gun store in Columbus.

THis is a small shop, the guys there are friendly. When I popped in just to check them out I spent about 20 minutes talking to them. they opened their shop because they were tired of jackasses being rude and selling crap to customers with lies.

That was their words. Transfer fees are $10.00.

They're on Facebook check them out.

Edited by Bandersnatch

THis is a small shop, the guys there are friendly. When I popped in just to check them out I spent about 20 minutes talking to them. they opened their shop because they were tired of jackasses being rude and selling crap to customers with lies.

That was their words. Transfer fees are $10.00.

They're on Facebook check them out.

Thanks for the intel! Where is it in Clintonville? I may have to stop by and give them some business.

I have done business with them a couple times and have liked the experience. Good guys in there! They have jsut announced a fall full auto shoot. See the web page for details. their new location is at the intersection of Cooke Rd and Indianola.

Thanks for the intel! Where is it in Clintonville? I may have to stop by and give them some business.