GambitVII

Anyone know any ranges down in Houston that allow 'run & gun'

I've been wanting to run my carbine and do things like the 1-2-3-4-5 drills but it seems just about every range down here does shooting from the benches.

Shooting from the bench isn't going to help me understand how to use it under stress, and taking carbine classes isn't exactly something I can do every week or month.

How I wish there was a course like this:

Impact Zone and I think Thunder Range up in Conroe will let you if your a member. Or find a friend with land. What side of H town are you on? north side here.

Impact Zone and I think Thunder Range up in Conroe will let you if your a member. Or find a friend with land. What side of H town are you on? north side here.

Im in the south west side of Houston. If it's the only way, then I guess it will be worth the drive!

Not real sure about the ranges south of town. Was hoping for another North side shooter

Not real sure about the ranges south of town. Was hoping for another North side shooter

I hear you. I was hoping for a south side shooting range that wasn't so crazy about the types of rules that were made for people who lack trigger and barrel discipline.

I hear ya. For as big as the Houston area is I am surprised there are not more shooting school and tactical ranges

try thunder ranch in the conroe area only one that comes to mind

I'm in Kingwood, how close are you... also looking to do some shoot and move training, some transitition to sidearm and clearance drills... drop me a message...