Sign in to follow this  
bigmiker21

new from central ohio

Man, do you have a NICE collection of wheel guns!!!!!

But you have a glock... oh well :casey:

And is that a Kel-Tek? ( OK I actually kinda like Kel-Tecs) :abused:

Put a payment on this today! :oh yea:

Les Baer Custom 1911

IMAG0346.jpg

Did a little moving around after getting a new safe, a FatBoy Jr, and went and shot my first 2-gun today at Briar Rabbit, I think I am gonna do some more competitions.

imagejpeg952_2.jpg

• Like 1

Oh, and I'm also looking for another shotgun, I shot a brand new SX3 today and liked it, anyone recommend a nice and fast semi-auto? :)

Good Morning 'ARMORY'!! I am new to this site but enjoy what I have seen so far (no slandering, "thug-isms", etc.). I was hoping to receive feedback on a purchase that I will make in a couple of days- DPMS Orcle .223/5.56. Realizing it's not a LEWIS or LARUE, my intent is to plink, hunt some coyote, and maybe ward off the zombies. I have hunted for years (shot gun) and have a slew of handguns but this will be my first semi-auto rifle purchase. Formerly a northern Wayne County resident, I am currently residing in Holmes/Coshocton/ Knox area.

Good Morning 'ARMORY'!! I am new to this site but enjoy what I have seen so far (no slandering, "thug-isms", etc.). I was hoping to receive feedback on a purchase that I will make in a couple of days- DPMS Orcle .223/5.56. Realizing it's not a LEWIS or LARUE, my intent is to plink, hunt some coyote, and maybe ward off the zombies. I have hunted for years (shot gun) and have a slew of handguns but this will be my first semi-auto rifle purchase. Formerly a northern Wayne County resident, I am currently residing in Holmes/Coshocton/ Knox area.

:piratebo5: Welcome aboard. :dancetl6: This is a great time to enter the AR15 market with rifles starting at under $600. DPMS makes a solid rifle and it will serve you well.

Edited by gmor

Put a payment on this today! :oh yea:

Les Baer Custom 1911

IMAG0346.jpg

Good choice, I like it. Let us know if it stands up to your expectations when you finally get to shoot it off. I bet its going to be just a sweetheart. My goodness sweet 1911's are worth every penny. I love that texture on the front of the frame where the grips are.