Sign in to follow this  
Adam86

Ahlman's Gun Range?

Right now I have a pass to Ahlman's basic range which is okay for handgun and shotgun, but it is a little run down at times and the rifle range leaves a bit to be desired.

When we qualify for shooting at work, we go down the road toward the area where they do the shooter's roundup. They have some very nice ranges down there that I would love to become a part of that. Does anyone here know what's required for that? I'm rarely around when the shop is actually open and always forget to ask them. Seems to be a bit of a well kept secret for some reason. Anyone have any expertise on the matter?

Right now I have a pass to Ahlman's basic range which is okay for handgun and shotgun, but it is a little run down at times and the rifle range leaves a bit to be desired.

When we qualify for shooting at work, we go down the road toward the area where they do the shooter's roundup. They have some very nice ranges down there that I would love to become a part of that. Does anyone here know what's required for that? I'm rarely around when the shop is actually open and always forget to ask them. Seems to be a bit of a well kept secret for some reason. Anyone have any expertise on the matter?

From what I understand, part of the range is leased by local LEO departments. The other part of it on that end is the Cannon Valley Blackpowder shoot club.

They open up those ranges to the public for the Shooters Roundup, SHTF, and Outbreak: Omega shoots.

I haven't been don there to shoot the public ranges in a year or two. I hear they have added more shooting ranges along the "store front" row in including a range with some steel on it. Haven't verified that for myself yet....

Is this place worth the drive if you've got 1000 rounds and a new AR15?