Sign in to follow this  
wish2no

Visiting Washington in next couple weeks

So, Mom is visiting me in OR and plan to take her to visit Mt St Helens. Dont want to leave my firearm at home. I DO have a Utah CCW permit which as best I can see on the internet is recognized in Washington. So aside from common sense, are there any different or unusual laws you have one should be aware of? If pulled over in Washington do you show your ccw with your DL? Comments appreciated.

So, Mom is visiting me in OR and plan to take her to visit Mt St Helens. Dont want to leave my firearm at home. I DO have a Utah CCW permit which as best I can see on the internet is recognized in Washington. So aside from common sense, are there any different or unusual laws you have one should be aware of? If pulled over in Washington do you show your ccw with your DL? Comments appreciated.

Mistaken, thought you said D.C. sorry.

Edited by dupa220

1926618[/url]']

None I know of. To the best of my knowledge you are not required to show your ccw with your DL. You may see if you can dig up a actual law on that though.

If asked you need to present the permit. You can conceal carry at restaurants but stay out of bar areas.