Sign in to follow this  
keith97

Hottest 10mm

Been away from shooting for a while and I need to feed my G29 and 6" G20 but it looks like DoubleTap has fallen from grace. Who's the new king of the block with hot 10mm self defense ammo? Guessing 165gr/185gr gold dots still rule the roost for bullets?

Been away from shooting for a while and I need to feed my G29 and 6" G20 but it looks like DoubleTap has fallen from grace. Who's the new king of the block with hot 10mm self defense ammo? Guessing 165gr/185gr gold dots still rule the roost for bullets?

Underwood Ammo. Hot loads, good prices.

www.underwoodammo.com

www.underwoodammo.com

they need to find a cheaper shipping venue though

At the current fuel pricing it will be tough to find cheaper shipping almost anywhere, heck just driving accross town is expensive. Then add in taxes on top of that for local purchases! :sad:

I still have quite a bit of 165gr from Elite Ammunition that is 1,450fps and 787ft lbs from a Glock 20 that's pretty hot stuff. Nothing like the .460 Rowland it shoots now but it's not a whole lot of fun.

Georgia Arms has a fairly decent load in their 155gr +P. MV is advertised at 1375fps. I have shot 50 rounds or so of it and it is fairly decent ammo loaded with new Star Line brass. Their shipping charges are a little screwy tho, unless you live in the Eastern Zone, like Mississippi, then it's not too bad.

www.underwoodammo.com

+1 for underwood. My favorite thing about them, you can frequently find FMJ rounds loaded the same as hollow points. So you can go to the range and shoot your FMJs and get a good idea of what your defense loads are going to feel like (if your range is like mine and prohibits hollow points).