Sign in to follow this  
remat457

HPR Ammo 10mm?

No I haven't but looks to be less performance than Underwood ammo at a higher cost. So I dought I would.

No I haven't but looks to be less performance than Underwood ammo at a higher cost. So I dought I would.

I am not really worried about a 30fps difference from Underwoods full power load, but you are right about the price, it is significantly more. That's why I was wondering if anyone had tried it.

They priced their ammo out of the running. I tried to tell them but they didn't listen!

Underwood and PBR are the best options now. Armscor after BVAC changed the load isn't worth a squirt of piss either.

I've tried the newer 200gr . Hornady jhps advertised mv is 1250 fps and I believe intercooler confirmed actual mv @1110 -1150 fps .I found boxes of 50 for 35.xx $ all.using new star line brass I thought it was decently priced .

Edited by halfglocked

I cant speak for thier 10mm ammo but I tried some of the 308 match no it was junk, way off of advertised MV and would not hold a one inch group to save its ass. We tried it through 2 rifles that put down 1/3 MOA at 200 yards and this stuff would not do one inch at 100.