Sign in to follow this  
remat457

High Noon holster for 1006 and 1066

Just thought I would give a heads up that High Noon lists the 4506 and 4566. I have an unused Miami Classic and just ordered a holster body for my 1066 (they confirmed it would fit the Galco harness). It was cheaper than buying a Gl29 for carry and another should rig. :) p.s. shoulder rig for driving long distances

Edited by remat457

Hey thanks for the heads up! :thumb: I am with you on the shoulder rig, driving and reststops...many people have dropped or forgotten their guns in the bathroom stalls on Nature Calls! :cretin3:

Hey thanks for the heads up! :thumb: I am with you on the shoulder rig, driving and reststops...many people have dropped or forgotten their guns in the bathroom stalls on Nature Calls! :cretin3:

LOL....disturbing!

Holster should be here later this week.

Got it a few days ago, just been breaking it in. It fits PERFECTLY (both 1006 and 66) and I am hard-pressed to tell that it is not leather other than it not being boned (I think that is the term).

I know some folks will ask, my P220 will not fit in this holster.

Hey I bought a Undertaker shoulder holster from them 2 years ago, and I wear it daily.Super folks to deal with! Very good product. Just wish they would make one for a Hooked S&W trigger guard. BTW I also can carry my 4506 and 4566!

I'm also a happy High Noon user. A+ stuff.

Just what I was looking for.