Sign in to follow this  
jtk07

Need new range north of Dallas

We are looking for a 100-300 yard range in the north Dallas Plano frisco Allen McKinney ect or some pvt land? Bullet trap is to short and prices keep going up.

Thanks

Jtk

The only range anywhere near Big D with further than 200 yards is Top Gun in Leonard. M buddy Rick and I stopped in there to check it out on our way to shoot elsewhere.

There is another range over in Sanger that has 150 yard stands. I think they are called Magnum Sports.

You are in trouble if you are already beotching about prices being too high. :mf_popcorn:

D

We are looking for a 100-300 yard range in the north Dallas Plano frisco Allen McKinney ect or some pvt land? Bullet trap is to short and prices keep going up.

Thanks

Jtk

Elm fork has a 100yrd all outdoor range no fmj they only allow FMJ bullets on there 25 and 50yrd range. If you know anybody with land that will let us shoot please let me know!

Quail Ridge over off FM1171 and I35W is ok. Decent staff and range. But they are limited to 100 yards and no FMJ.

I went to a place in Ferris (a bit south of Big-D) and it was odd. But they have 300 yard rifle. Not sure if I'll be back there. They are $250 a year membership.

Thanks

Jtk

Fossil Pointe has their range open now (north of Decatur, TX). Last time i was there, it was still under construction, but sure looked good.

Great sporting clays course too...

http://www.fossilpointe.com/rifles/about.php