AR15Armory.com

List of pro gun orgs in the US

redbarron06

• 6 months later...

NON PRO 2nd AMENDMENT:

government owned, ATF FBI etc, will totally interrogate you and make you SUPER uncomfortable when you place an order DO NOT SHOP at joebob outfitters every gun I repair the parts that failed were from them, horrible customer service and not the least respect for your 2nd amendment rights or any privacy whatsoever. just to clarify THIS IS A NON-PRO GUN ORG and will gladly share your personal information with not only the public but I am sure every government agency out there, especially if you are home building a rifle never ever even consider this place, you might be thinking ok this is an isolated incident but look at their google reviews, absolutley redic, some really pissed off people at this company plus they openly give out customers entire personal information and make wild accusations if you simply voice your opinnion about their establishment which I believe is another amendment to our great bill of rights FREEDOM OF SPEECH which they retaliated against me for. Purely arrogant yet very immature staff esecially the "vp" of the company stay away if you like your rights respected and upheld. :-) Have a great day!

NON PRO 2nd AMENDMENT:

government owned, ATF FBI etc, will totally interrogate you and make you SUPER uncomfortable when you place an order DO NOT SHOP at joebob outfitters every gun I repair the parts that failed were from them, horrible customer service and not the least respect for your 2nd amendment rights or any privacy whatsoever. just to clarify THIS IS A NON-PRO GUN ORG and will gladly share your personal information with not only the public but I am sure every government agency out there, especially if you are home building a rifle never ever even consider this place, you might be thinking ok this is an isolated incident but look at their google reviews, absolutley redic, some really pissed off people at this company plus they openly give out customers entire personal information and make wild accusations if you simply voice your opinnion about their establishment which I believe is another amendment to our great bill of rights FREEDOM OF SPEECH which they retaliated against me for. Purely arrogant yet very immature staff esecially the "vp" of the company stay away if you like your rights respected and upheld. :-) Have a great day!

Timmothy,

You placed an order through a VPN with an IP out of the Netherlands which caused your order to be held aside due to the oddity. Due to Federal export laws (ITAR) we cannot export these items to individuals residing in other countries. You also entered your phone number as "420-420-4200". 420 is a known drug reference, which also seemed odd for our "typical" customer. We did a quick google search and found multiple references to your screen-name/name/location tied to psychedelic mushroom growing and illegal drug use, which also caused us to investigate a bit further: (Screen-name "antimatt3r")

http://http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=5061

http://https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8639726#8639726

When you called on the phone you seemed rather dodgy about the VPN question and why you would provide a fake phone number at checkout. Most customers give real phone numbers to ensure we can contact them if an order issue arises. During your yelling and cursing at customer service reps during your 3 phone calls you stated you would leave multiple reviews on google accounts, BBB claims, tell all your friends, post on online forums, etc. In your email you stated, Quote: "you can expect full reviews to be written by me about the service I received on every possible website and message board I can find and I will also be reporting your conduct to the better business bureau for cancelling my order for no reason." Due to your first call, we then did a public records search and found someone with the same name of similar age and located in your geographic location had been convicted of 5th Degree Felony for drug possession: http://www.marionmunicipalcourt.org/cgi-bin/mcaseno.cgi?pre=CRA&num=0703317&sub&type=CR&acc.

Because of this information and the fact that felons are prohibited from owning firearms/ammunition/etc we decided it was in the best interest of both parties to cancel the account and order to avoid any future headaches. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• 7 months later...