Sign in to follow this  
N2rock

Another Newb from Texas

Just dropping in to say Hello from Houston area.

Right before Xmas I picked up a DPMS AR-15. Been spending way too much time reading everything I can find. And AR15Armory has provided quite a lot of that reading! Really like it here.

When I bought my gun, the store had literally shelves full of .223 ammo. At the time it appeared ammo was not going to be any issue, so I only initially purchased 200 rnds at $9 per box (20). 2 days later the AR craze hit, and I realized I should probably buy more to have on hand. I went back to the same store and the shelves were empty. Haven't found any in stock at any stores since.

New Years weekend I went out and shot off 150 of my 200 rounds. I'm planning on heading to the gun range this weekend with my wife - she just bought herself a Beretta .22lr pistol and is looking forward to shooting it. I know if I take her to shoot, I'm gonna want to shoot mine. So I know my remaining 50 rounds is essentially gone now LOL. So yeah, I over paid for 500 more rounds on gunbroker, just so I can have some ammo for the short term.

On to some pictures

my new addiction

8c10c3b81caa2774af61cff6d5bed011.jpg

My wife's new addiction

a357c6c97b86ecc2b6ace0ff422ff8fd.jpg

Shooting at a buddy's ranch New Years weekend (found a new use for my Jeep fender)

bang_zps7b33b2a7.jpg

My buddy and I brought all our guns out that day

b6bf60072c214e96883daea3bccc9057.jpg

Edited by N2rock

:wootwoot: :thumbs2:

Nice collection of bangsticks brother!

Man that's a nice group of weapons you got there. :) Welcome to the Armory :thumb:

:welcome: aboard. Nice collection :thumb: