Sign in to follow this  
halun

Hello From Jackson

Quick hello to all of you out there. New member and new to all of this stuff. Lots of good info on here. Don't own a AR-15 yet but I am looking, not really sure what to buy, I Do love the military Vietnam era look alike M-16 . Was trained on the M-16 in the Army, only weapon I know by heart. thanks, want to ask a lot of questions to the board.

-halun

:welcome: to the Armory. This is a great place to come and learn. Good luck on your search.

Welcome from a fellow wolverine!

When I think of those the first thing to stick out to me is the stock... I have had the A2 stock start growing on me and am going to look into getting one soon or maybe just throwing it on the next build.

The guys here will help you out with everything you need to know

Welcome from a fellow wolverine!

When I think of those the first thing to stick out to me is the stock... I have had the A2 stock start growing on me and am going to look into getting one soon or maybe just throwing it on the next build.

The guys here will help you out with everything you need to know

Thanks Butcher for the info, I guess the way things are going, it will be a while before I see the light of day on what I want, Jackson gun shops and the citys beyond are just dried up.

Been checking Dunham's every week on the rain check they gave me for the Bushmaster ORC, they dont even know if they will ever get them in.

Crazy Times, Bring back the 60's someone! :salute:

In Lansing here. I am a Spartan though. Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: aboard