Shooter42

new Buckeye member

What's up fellas, not new to EBR's, just this site. I'm 29 and like to bowhunt, fish, camp, shoot.... you know, manly things most wussified men don't do anymore... I was on arfcom under the same screen name for a number of years before catching the ban hammer when I was drunk one night... :smartass: I'm a proud member of the NRA and 2A Foundation and have been signing others up and taking the fight to social media. I'm happy to say that I've created a few new gun owners in the last 2 months or so and got 4 people into the EBR world. Other than spreading the disease I figured it might be a good time to meet some like minded individuals in my area with the way things are going lately, politically and economically. I'm also currently working on my second AR build and trying to be patient and wait for all the parts, I have a reece build that's kind of heavy so this is a lightweight carbine build. Other than that I'm just looking forward to contributing to the board and hopefully making a few friends. Oh an by the way, Hillsboro Town and Country in Highland Co is supposed to be getting a big ammo shipment in tonight, just leave some for me. :oh yea:

Pic of my first build, SI Defense Lower, Vltor MUR-1, Novesked Reece Mod II 16" midlength 1x8 SS barrel with ionbond, Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II rail, BCM BCG & CH with magpul furniture, asap sling plate and bad lever... Tax return will likely be buying an ACOG or low power variable scope for it.

2hzmh6w.jpg

*edited to add pic

Edited by Shooter42

Where the frikin crap is Highland Co? :laugh: Welcome aboard.

ETA: Oh, there it is. Yea, little far, but I'm good on ammo for now, so you may buy some :lol:

Edited by Valkyrie1911