Sign in to follow this  
geddieup

UNION MEMBERS please read

This is a letter that is being sent to Union leaders on the Local level as well as on the International level. It originally started with with some patriotic Teamster Union members but it is being shared amongst other Unions. UAW, Law Enforcement Unions, Sheet metal workers Union, Iron workers, Rail Road, etc. Just replace the teamster with your union of choice as well as your local number and who it is addressed to. Modify and copy these letters and distribute amongst other union members. And mail ASAP. Send to your elected officials as well. Let them know that your union opposes any infringment upon our liberty and freedom. Share with all friends and family that could benefit from these. Please don't hesitate, get engaged and stay engaged. Encourage all to take action NOW
Page 1
Cover Letter of Intent
The intent of this letter is to bring to attention the high level of concern amongst some of our members in regards to the current attacks on our US Constitution and individual liberties by the anti-gun lobby. As patriotic Union Members of this nations greatest Union we feel that the Teamster Union should not be silent on this issue. We feel that it brings negative exposure to our Teamster Union being since we have assisted in getting a few of the elected officials voted into office that may currently be siding with the anti-2nd Amendment lobby. We need to let our elected officials know that the Teamster Union opposes any and all attacks on The United States Constitution and our individual liberties and freedom.
After a multitude of conversations amongst concerned Union brothers and sisters, we felt that it was time for our Union leaders to take a strong stance on this unbelievably important issue.
It is of great concern that the Teamster Union and our members may have not knowingly supported a few of our elected officials that are currently attacking our 2nd Amendment rights and civil liberties. This should concern not only the Teamster Brotherhood, but any and all patriotic Americans.
We strongly feel that in supporting any elected official that is partaking with the anti-gun lobby and any anti-2nd Amendment lobby could easily jeopardize future political elections on state and federal levels. We feel that we as voters and as Teamsters, may be forced to vote only for elected officials that can guarantee us as voters and patrons that they will uphold our US Constitution and protect our liberty and freedom regardless of any other political views. We feel that our Union leaders should encourage the elected officials that many of us have helped get elected to NOT support and to only oppose any and all types of new anti-gun legislation that is clearly a infringement upon the US Constitution.
We feel that our fellow countrymen, union and non-union alike, should know that the Teamster Union supports the US Constitution and objects to any infringement upon our liberty and freedom. We the Teamsters should not be silent on this very important issue.
Speaking in behalf of many Teamster brothers and sisters that I write this letter for, I assure you that we are strong and very loyal Teamsters. But we are also strong loyal Americans and supporters of the United States Constitution and The Bill of Rights that many of us have served to protect.
Sincerely,
Concerned Kansas City Local 41 Teamster members

Edited by geddieup

Wow I am very shocked to read this and not sure it is it true or not I hope like heck it is true "Not saying you are lying or anything", but the unions are strong demorat supporters, they lobby and entice most of their membership to vote liberal.

I have been a union member for over 25 years and always I mean always they support and vote demorat and again attempt to entice their membership to vote the way they want you to vote.

Of course this has never worked on me and I have sent them some not so nicely worded letters in return over this issue.

Kudos to the Teamsters for getting their heads out of their asses and going with America instead of the Gestapo union tactics.

Wow I am very shocked to read this and not sure it is it true or not I hope like heck it is true "Not saying you are lying or anything", but the unions are strong demorat supporters, they lobby and entice most of their membership to vote liberal.

I have been a union member for over 25 years and always I mean always they support and vote demorat and again attempt to entice their membership to vote the way they want you to vote.

Of course this has never worked on me and I have sent them some not so nicely worded letters in return over this issue.

Kudos to the Teamsters for getting their heads out of their asses and going with America instead of the Gestapo union tactics.

I assure you it is happening as we speak. I understand what you are saying.. and I agree with you. I am also a union member. And it makes me sick to see what is currently happening to our country. Our local is 100% on board with this. They agreed to contact some of our elected officials that are currently siding with the anti-second amendment lobby. I've been extremely busy helping with with the pro-gun lobby, And thought this site would be a wonderful place to to share the union members letter. We need to encourage other union members to encourage their leaders to help protect our liberty. If you think you could help share the letter with anyone, please do so.

Godspeed friend

Again Kudos for the Teamsters, I have been in the Millwrights since 87 and I know exactly what you are saying and seen this all too much.

I have had it out with Business Agents, Organizers, heck even Presidents of the locals telling them their twisted voting practices will turn around and bite us in the arse, but all those numbnuts can say, well our economy is better with a demorat in office, those retards actually believe that and stick to their guns with it.

I told everyone 2008 when the great one announced biden as a running mate they will go after our Second Amendment sure as the world, well they didn't do it the first term and this so called Second Amendment supporters along with the unions backed those two retards again, now look at this shat

Those two retards were not officially on their on second term yet first thing out the door go after the Second Amendment

Again Kudos for the Teamsters, I have been in the Millwrights since 87 and I know exactly what you are saying and seen this all too much.

I have had it out with Business Agents, Organizers, heck even Presidents of the locals telling them their twisted voting practices will turn around and bite us in the arse, but all those numbnuts can say, well our economy is better with a demorat in office, those retards actually believe that and stick to their guns with it.

I told everyone 2008 when the great one announced biden as a running mate they will go after our Second Amendment sure as the world, well they didn't do it the first term and this so called Second Amendment supporters along with the unions backed those two retards again, now look at this shat

Those two retards were not officially on their on second term yet first thing out the door go after the Second Amendment

I hear ya.. No doubt, you and I are like minded.

I'm personally involved with the Local 41 letter. This just started a week ago. I met with our local last Monday. They agreed with us members that helped write the letter. The letter was written by many members from several locals. We have not received a reply from Hoffa yet. But when we do, I will post it. Until then, we are encouraging any and all union members from any union to please join in! We have to stand up for our liberty and freedom. We have to protect our constitution. Union members are not a bunch of anti-everything sissy ass spineless cowards thats going to let our liberty be infringed upon without a fight! It's time to protect what our forefathers fought and died for. Are we going to give it all away now?? I'm not.

Please share the letter patron. Alter it to fit your needs. We need to unite on this and get this out asap.

Did somebody dig up Jimmy Hoffa?

Him and Elvis where hanging out on Mars and came back because of how stupid things have gotten

Great letter. I dont live in a right to work state so have to pay union dues, but am not a member. Maybe I can tweek it to reflect my concerns in spite of being a non-member.

James P is "Cement Overcoat" Jimmy's son

LOL that is Hoffa's son I remember when he got in as President back in the late 90's

James P is "Cement Overcoat" Jimmy's son

LOL that is Hoffa's son I remember when he got in as President back in the late 90's

Oh, sorry I didn't know that. :lol:

I sus pect the union bosses listen to their members as much as congress listens to us voters.

I sus pect the union bosses listen to their members as much as congress listens to us voters.

I hear ya, the second we get any elected official eleted.. We have lost all control of said person. We desperately need to regain control of our govt.

Its about time members woke up and discovered that the Union leadership is selling them down the river. My dad was so brainwashed it was pathetic, especially since he was an otherwise rational and dare I say Conservative guy.